Osiris Tuner, ROMs and Logs

Steve Watts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the standard map?

Yeah just editing them to say as you posted

Ah ok, didnt know you were still adding more, let me know when you are done and I'll delete the random posts :blush:

No probs, thats all for now. I will get some more posted up with spacer and panel filter fitted and after some tuning.

You tweaking the maps yourself or e-tuning from the logs?

Any questions ask away , or mail me your logs and I do your maps at a very cheap price.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm editing the maps myself which seems to be producing good results. I could be tempted to have some of your maps for comparison to what I'm producing though.

Uprevs documentation isnt bad, but not great either - I wouldnt recommend the self tune route for those without some existing knowledge of what they are trying to achieve.

I'm editing the maps myself which seems to be producing good results.

have you setup the stock wide bands to give the correct AFR then?

I presume your using performance logging then if you laying logs over each other?

If your running in 3rd gear removing the throttle limiter will make most of the increase peformance your finding , also you find the car will run richer once you get in bigger gears, you need to running in 4th gear at least to get a better ide aof AFR,s we find.

Mark

Yeah the sensor voltages have been calibrated to the afr in the logging software.

I haven't seen much difference using the uprev tuned throttle, I am still using it, but the logs showed WOT in all gears with the standard throttle settings anyway (Assuming I'm understanding it correctly)

Thanks for the tip on the afr in higher gears - I get to the redline in 1st -3rd quite often on the road, not so much in 4th or higher, I'll check it out.