brought a z and was going to leave it STD !!

stesrg

Well after all the mone spent on my last car I was going to leave this one std... BUT :teeth: Brought a plenum spacer now I just brought a lovely pair of de-cat pipes with bulbus looking resonators polished to mirror finish with exelent tig welding for less than 90 ... now when all fitted thinking of a re-map :blush: quite addictive this fourum .....

now then what else would you reccomend just to try and squeeze a little more bhp out of her ?

BTW need to fabricate a box around this silly filter that sucks the hot engine air in ... or is their enough space to run the filter in the grill without sucking in rain /water :wacko:

Ste .

BTW need to fabricate a box around this silly filter that sucks the hot engine air in ... or is their enough space to run the filter in the grill without sucking in rain /water :wacko:

Ste .

You might want to get a nostril in the bumper for better air intake and have a heat shield made up - post some pics of yours or do a search on CAI

A genuine mistake made three times in one post?

Any way - bak to topic. You will never be able to resist the urge to mod the Z. many say they will be keeping it standard, but slowly and surely they are assymilated into the modding machine....

There is no escape Im afraid :lol::ninja:

A genuine mistake made three times in one post?

Any way - bak to topic. You will never be able to resist the urge to mod the Z. many say they will be keeping it standard, but slowly and surely they are assymilated into the modding machine....

There is no escape Im afraid :lol::ninja:

'assymilated' ? really?? :boxing::teeth: