Big smiles from new owner!

rog518

Hi everyone,Finally got a client of mine to sell his zed and after a nice 45min test drive I agreed to buy which i'm over the moon about! :yahoo: But.. Yeah here comes the but In my haste and excitement to buy the car I may have overseen a few things so need some reasurance please that I have made the right decission.

Its a 54 gt in sunset with only 19k on clock. Just had service and mot with new falken ze912 tyres fitted to front. I got the guy down to £11200 from where he wouldnt budge. A few things that are bugging me are Passenger vanity mirror is broken (stealer says its a whole visor job at £287!) rear strut brace cover is scratched bad (£120) and the rays are starting to go.also has the clicking noise(cv?) which service hasnt picked up so he says nothing wrong! Apart from that the paintwork is spotless and everything else is fine.

Only found out costs of mirror etc after we agreed price and thinking is this worth going back to him and re-haggling or have I still got a good deal? Any thoughts would be great as its now eating away at me.

would get a pic up but cant seem to get it out from my photo gallery ! :bang:

Cheers Rog