Come On You Useless Idiots Help Us Out!! (WALES)

Beavis

THAT SHOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION :lol: IN MY FINAL HOURS OF BEEN A MOD I WILL SHOW LITTLE TACT AND DIPLOMACY. :teeth:

Come on those planning on going to Wales help Colin and me fill the gaps!! You have put your names down for this so provide us with the info we require!!

And provide Colin the info he has requested here. DO IT NOW PLEASE!!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35700

And look at the lists please below, give us your car info, tell us about mistakes and please help in putting your meal requirements now for the Saturday lunch and the Sunday carvery in Bala!!

Wales-List-Sat0605.jpg

Wales-List-Sun0905.jpg

GM Coupe here for the Sunday drive. Looks OK on the list as it is (with 2 carveries).

What's the "vouchers paid for" column for on the Sunday list?

Otherwise I could see why lots of people miss these calls, I usually look at "View new posts" and there's so many posts that one could easily miss the Wales ones, especially if one is away for a while. A direct messaging system would be better, I don't know how feasible that is though with the forum software.

Bloody hell, I am properly useless!

Er, I didnt realise my name was still on the list!

I don think there is anyway I can make any of it really. Im off work, but got lots of personal stuff going on. Its a struggle just to make it to Japfest.

Sorry, I should have kept an eye on this and had my name removed ages ago. Many apologies.

Al

I should be down for evening meal on the sat as i changed my mind, sent Colin a pm he may of already changed. Can i be Orange Veilside on the Sat also, orange coupe sounds so dull :lol:

Done :thumbs:

1 lunch and 1 evening meal for me on sat pls :teeth:

done :thumbs:

Sorry guys and girls, won't be able to attend this year, did enjoy last years very much.

bad news, eh :thumbdown:

Revised Saturday list will be up soon, as long as Beavis gets his finger out :p:lol:

Revised Saturday list will be up soon, as long as Beavis gets his finger out :p:lol:

Sorry Colin been to Chester races today :blush:

Will update the lists in the morning :thumbs: