Cookbot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is the first time i have had a chance to look on the forum :thumbs: Love this place. Just sad i never get the chance to play with my Z. I even forgot i had brought this superchager and its sitting in my loft :dry: Now thats when you know its time to sell up i guess.

I have not even driven 50 miles in my Z this year. So ill never get around to fitting the supercharger. :headhurt:

This is the first time i have had a chance to look on the forum :thumbs: Love this place. Just sad i never get the chance to play with my Z. I even forgot i had brought this superchager and its sitting in my loft :dry: Now thats when you know its time to sell up i guess.

I have not even driven 50 miles in my Z this year. So ill never get around to fitting the supercharger. :headhurt:

Give it to me! If you forgot you had it you'll never miss it! :lol::lol:

Here's a good chance to enjoy a 'local' meet and drive next weekend ;)

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=55296

Give it to me! If you forgot you had it you'll never miss it! :lol::lol:

LOL, you give me £2200 and its all yours buddy :thumbs: