My house...........

nixy

Thanks for the comments. The house was totally renovated from top to bottom and there's still lots to do in terms of the outside really. I was going to grow some stuff up the front of the house to try to hide its ugliness and the garden needs landscaping, drive re-gravelling and garage doors painting etc etc etc. BUT i've lost the will to live with it now after being stuck in it with my ex for the last 20 months, and I have no money to do anything else.

My next house will probably be as big as my garage is now but it will be just for me alone which is the whole point of the sale! I can't bloody wait!

As a point of interest - I'm using an online estate agent housenetwork.co.uk I thought i'd give it a go as it only costs £495 plus VAT as opposed to approx *cough* £6K if I went with a high street agent!!!! They do everything except have a shop window and produce glossy brochures......

As a point of interest - I'm using an online estate agent housenetwork.co.uk I thought i'd give it a go as it only costs £495 plus VAT as opposed to approx *cough* £6K if I went with a high street agent!!!! They do everything except have a shop window and produce glossy brochures......

Anyone outbid me yet?

Thanks,

Sasha