i need your help please

austin

Howya all goin,

so i'd really like to start shopping for my zed but ive been reading and browsing and i cant decide on the colour lol :D

i love kuro, but not sure if the car's lines wont disappear, also different bumpers/spoilers

i quiteee like chilli pepper but fear it might be a little girly - i like dark red but not too bright..

GM/blade - soooo not sure, like GM is just a bit..grey lol and blade a bit too light?

sunset is a no (no offence to anyone lol) and even though i think azure looks kinda best with bodykits on and with fancy engine bay i dont really love the colour :(

i guess the easiest but most expensive option would be getting a whatever colour and repainting in this new one available only on 370 roadster, think they call it black rose, its this kind of cherry colour. and it that case how much am i looking at for full respray?

All opinions hugely appreciated :)

austin

Why not get yourself to one of the meets? Most colours would be represented in one place!

I've got a GM, it may be a bit 'grey' but you can go for the slight 'understated look' without being bland, plus I'm lazy and it hides the dirt well!

Any blacks a nightmare to clean and friken hot when the sun's on it, I like the orange as it's ballsy, grey is too common in my opinion, chilli red is awesome but as rare as hen teeth and azure's my fav (gues what colour mine is?!).

Well thats my 2 pence.......................

If you like that dark red colour, then look for a later import, they do a colour which seems to be called "Brickyard" you might like that.

If I was buying a new Zed though, I would go white as they are the nicest looking.

The later UK spec also had a really dark blue which was lovely but very rare.

i quiteee like chilli pepper but fear it might be a little girly

Hi Austin

:lol: Don't tell Tony :surrender: plus Chilli red is not that common so you may struggle to find one. All the colours are lovely and suit the car's shape. It's a personal thing. You definately need to come to a meet and see them all in the metal.

Sarah :)

Thanks guys, i really do appreciate your input :)

I probably should go to one of your meets but kinda wanted to have my zed by wales ;)..which still might be possible hopefully lol.

I've actually found one chilly on nissan website, 42k miles i think, and within budget, but im soooo not sure haha. I should probably draw sticks and just learn to love the one i pick lol

Again no offence to anyone (as i know colour choice is personal and can get..personal lol) but i've never been a fan of white cars and dont think i'd ever buy one. Plus ive been looking for two months and never seen one on sale either.

I also thought black hid the lines too much, however its still my favourite colour. At the end of the day I wasn't particularly that bothered about the colour, I think its more important to get the better car as first priority, well looked after, FSH etc. Colour can always be changed.

I dont think there are many white ones for sale majority of the time. I know when i got mine there was only 2(including mine) one coupe & one drop head. I originally wanted an azure until i saw the pics of the pearl white in all its glory,then it truly was a case of,to quote little britain, ' I want that one' :lol:

When I got mine I really didnt want Blade Silver it was the one colour I didnt want, I was adamnt I wanted Black. I ended up of course with a Blade Silver :lol:

At the end of the day it is when you walk up and see the car sitting there gleaming away and then put your foot down on that first test drive that you fall in love with the Z no matter the colour and that is exactly what happened to me. I now truely beleive I bought the best colour and I am not just saying that because I have it, but I find it shows the lines and all the extras you can buy for the car look better with the light colour Zeds like white, silver and red.

A GT4 in Yellow are nice if you can fine one.

I would even buy a temper orange, as in the metal they are amazing looking!

Thanks again guys. As i feared from the very start this thread didnt help me one little bit, as every car in pictures here looks clean and clayed and waxed and polished and freaking amazing lol.

Ill just draw sticks i think. Between kuro, GM, chilly. And all the others :lol:

Where in London are you? theres quite a few memebers about so we should be able to point you in the direction of a meet :thumbs:

I live in north london but getting anywhere isnt a problem - i would really appreciate heads up of the next meet in the area - looking at some cared for zeds without determined salesman breathing on my neck would be awesome, as meeting the owners and talking about the cars.

In general i completely agree re not setting my heart on the colour, but in real world its kinda difficult as i would most probably be happier with say MY04 kuro with 45k miles rather than MY06 white with 30k miles if you get my drift. Bottom line is to find the best car for the money. I think it is a good idea for me to attend one of the meets first and look at the cars in flesh - so far i've only seen the black one and took a test drive in blade.