Scottish owners **Abbey coming to Scotland!!**

jacr87

Stew,

had a think , when we charge £400-00 (£393-00 to be exact) it includes an hour on the dyno to tweak the map to your car. So if the owners is going to pay for dyno time we can trim the price of the reflash back. Get a rough number I will have a work out what we can do.

The major cost for you Scottish boys will be the dyno time I feel. What costs have Alex got so far?

Mark

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stew,

had a think , when we charge £400-00 (£393-00 to be exact) it includes an hour on the dyno to tweak the map to your car. So if the owners is going to pay for dyno time we can trim the price of the reflash back. Get a rough number I will have a work out what we can do.

The major cost for you Scottish boys will be the dyno time I feel. What costs have Alex got so far?

Mark

As expected it's £50 an hour over two days. We based it on 2 hours for each car going by your recommendation.

Stew,

Mark

As expected it's £50 an hour over two days. We based it on 2 hours for each car going by your recommendation.

£50.00 per hour + VAT. ;)

Alex.

Cool mate. I'm gonna opt out of this one. To be honest it's cheaper for me to go down as I can stay with my bro in Staines. Between the 550 and fuel to go to Perth and back it will probs cost me the same to travel to London and back and pay about the 400 quid mark. But cheers anyways

It does come across quite pricey at first, but I'm looking at it as a premium I'm paying for the best in the business mate. Also it will save you the addition of several hundred miles on your clock, and you can sleep in your own bed at night. It's not that bad a price considering eh?

Not to mention you wont have to deal with your brother beasting you in his Porsche ;)

Cool mate. I'm gonna opt out of this one. To be honest it's cheaper for me to go down as I can stay with my bro in Staines. Between the 550 and fuel to go to Perth and back it will probs cost me the same to travel to London and back and pay about the 400 quid mark. But cheers anyways

It does come across quite pricey at first, but I'm looking at it as a premium I'm paying for the best in the business mate. Also it will save you the addition of several hundred miles on your clock, and you can sleep in your own bed at night. It's not that bad a price considering eh?

Not to mention you wont have to deal with your brother beasting you in his Porsche ;)

haha It's been sold now, he's gettin a lambo lp640 for the summer so I've got no chance haha

1. Stew - Aberdeenshire

2. Kenny (tt350z) - Ellon

3. Dblock - ?

4. JT1703 ( John ) - Aberdeenshire

5. Jason - Inverurie

6. Chadwick - Bathgate

7. maz - Glasgow

8. Jim - Larbert

9. chriswatson99 - ?

Taking my name off this as I will need to go down to abbey for an FI map. Will still come along to meet everyone when it goes ahead though :thumbs:

Just want to register an interest in this, I'm located in Edinburgh and it's a MY07 '08 car.

Just depends on dates and schedule when it's confirmed, and obviously whether there's a slot available.

Rich

Are we any further forward with potential dates. It's just I am going down to Manchester on the 2nd June to take the missus to the Lady Gaga concert and if this doesn't go ahead I might as well try and get booked in with RS Tuning while I am only a stones throw away.

Would hate to not arrange anything then this doesn't happen and have to make a long trip purely to get the tune done.

when do you want this to go ahead? It is going to be early June before I have any time, really really busy over the next 4 weeks.

Abbey have asked the question so it's up to you guys.

Nothing major planned for June or July.

I have my Brothers stagger on 7th August and probably going on holiday for a couple of weeks in mid / late August. The Hoon at some point as well but apart from that I'm prettty much flexible with whatever suits the majority :thumbs:

Just geting my exhaust sorted(not sure what to get tho see my thread in exhausts) got my induction kit, may get a plebum spacer if have the cash. So im nearly ready for the Revup from Abbey anytime after mid next month I would be good to go. Central Area for me please! 03 JDM spec.