Uprev N/A reflashes and live mapping

Mark@Abbey m/s

I am afraid to say that Abbey are going to have to raise the prices of the N/A reflashes, the US$ has dropped agaisnt the UK £ this has made the licensce price increase we held the price while we had licensce brought when the doller was weaker but these have since run out.

Price is only going up a little from £300 + vat to £335-00 + vat

New price inc vat which includes 1 hour dyno time to tweak the map to suit your car is

£393-63 INC VAT

If you have booked your car in already I will honour the old reflash price.

But on a good note we have been able to modify an ECU to allow the UK car to be lived mapped which is a major help when going forced induction. To tune a car will take approx 5/6 hours on the dyno. A rough price including a license will be £750-00 inc vat.

We will also be able to supply a new modified ECU that will work in the UK car to enable people to have multi maps as well , just working out prices on this idea, it wont be telephone figure pricing like Nissan UK work on as well. :D

any questions ask away.

• 10 months later...

what about tuning in nitrous systems? I'm seriously considering buying a nitrous kit but unsure about safety issues etc in terms of engine stress and wear. Car has only touched 24k so engine is still in good condition im guessing

Bugger, me and Dave should have booked ealier. Is there an admin/mod discount ;):teeth:

+1 But this was posted in March last year Chris ;):lol:

Learn me not to read proper :blush::lol:

I'll have the 2010 price then please sir - I can pay the difference in biscuits (after a trip to Costco) :teeth:

• 1 year later...

Hi Mark,

Ive recently bought my 350z, its a 07 with the HR engine. The car has Cosworth panel filters, fidanza lightweight flywheel and an Invidia true dual exhaust.

The car was Dyno'd and put down 323hp which I was pleasantly surprised about :)

Ive ordered some Berk Decats/test pipes and im going to be putting them on when they arrive, then I would like to bring it up to you for a remap

Realistically what do you think I will gain after you have done your magic with the addition of the test pipes? :bounce:

Also does the throttle restrictions in 1st, 2nd and 3rd still apply with the HR?? If so im assuming they can be removed too?

Many thanks :)

I got told that the Zed's aren't restricted throttle wise in 1st, 2nd and 3rd :wacko:?

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=49315&start=15 ;)

No we now know the car always get 100% throttle in all gears , the response of the butterfly is tweaked to be the same in all 6 gears, in stock form the butterfly is delayed behind the throttle pedal input in the lower 3 gears.

I used to think the throttle wasn't opened 100% in the lower gears but I was wrong.

370Z , your kind of correct but tweaking the throttle map's makes the car responsed quicker "enchances" is the right word I feel.

Ah I see, so its not a percentage of throttle its just the speed in which the butterfly opens in the lower gears :)

That's how it was described to me. When I had my uprev, Mark described it as if the first three gears acted like a traditional throttle cable made out of elastic bands in gears 1-3, so when you put your foot down to 100% there's a delay before the butterfly gets to 100%.

While it's nice to have the car do what you want and I personally love the response after the uprev, I can see the reasoning behind the original design and if it was my daily driver around London (for example) I think I'd prefer it the way it was. Luckily I'm not in that boat but I'd be interested to know if Mark can do the uprev tuning but leave the "smoothing" in gears 1-3 in place for people that drive in traffic a lot.

Ah I see, so its not a percentage of throttle its just the speed in which the butterfly opens in the lower gears :)

That's how it was described to me. When I had my uprev, Mark described it as if the first three gears acted like a traditional throttle cable made out of elastic bands in gears 1-3, so when you put your foot down to 100% there's a delay before the butterfly gets to 100%.

If you lucky enough to have a car that can have multi maps , I usually give you 5 different throttle maps , going from a slow response to a aggressive response, so you can have a nice car to drive in town and a car that is very aggressive when your on the track or tearing up the back roads

• 1 year later...

Hi I have a quick question. I bought an 04 plate zed that had already had the Uprev. Since then I have changed the exhaust and added high flow cats. What sort or price am i looking at for a tweak to the map?

Thanks

Jim

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ditto Mattys qu and also when we get the uprev license is that On the car only so if I upgrade my 370z later on I need to buy the license again or does it go with the person? And what if I have a few cars that can be up revved- do I need a buy a license a few times or can I use my license on my other cars?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...