Fairlady Z version Nismo type 380RS

andlid

Had a look on the Jap markets and found these two babies:

images.cgi?place=YL&link=27PseDrxyHZx7IxPyawNjPXBGnQkglaJCZvvUyQ2bhsrRI07hfB6qGlNgQmh

images.cgi?place=YL&link=27PseDrxyHZx7IxPyawNjPXBGnQkglaJCZvvUyQ2bhsrSdtZbOGOpyiWPvHX

2008 and 2007 resp... They are called 380RS and has a 3.8 l VQ engine instead of the normal 3.5.. had a quick look around and found this

http://www.nismo.co.jp/en/products/comp ... _spec.html

Thats for a racing version... I'm a bit lost if this is only a 350z that someone got a kit for and changed the stroke on it to get it up to 3.8, does anyone know the story here?

400ps is pretty good :scare:

(they want a bit of € for them too...)

for a change the auction report doesn't say much either... :blink:

condition.gif

how much the going for ? tihnk they did sell the 380rs in japan for short limited run but as you would expect they werent cheap or they could be the nismo v3 with strokers. Amuse also did a 380rs super legara kit whihc looked pretty simalar, either way nice Z if you got the dosh.

how much the going for ? tihnk they did sell the 380rs in japan for short limited run but as you would expect they werent cheap or they could be the nismo v3 with strokers. Amuse also did a 380rs super legara kit whihc looked pretty simalar, either way nice Z if you got the dosh.

2,900,00 or 3,000,000 YEN was the asking price... Will monitor they'll be up again since neither of them sold B)

If they are genuine then thats a good price.The 380rs are as rare as rocking horse poop and would be very cautious about buying from Japan anyway.

I feel safer buying from Japan then the dealer around the corner! :lol: Not sure both of them are real RS versions one looks to be. Could ask but think I'll stop myself now before I order a new auto! bet that would cost massive €€€ in VRT... probably would have to register it as a 350z!

Don't think these are the genuine articles but the prices are very good for the specs!

buying fro japan especially from people like Zele is very safe but SVA and all the other shipping malarky is too much of a hassle that its better to use an agent based here in the UK :thumbs:

If money was no object and i wanted to get a track only car i would nod at RJN to build a FIA GT spec car with 3.8l dry sump and 450ps weighing 1.1-1.2K kgs max.

They a used GT4 spec one for sale at £55K :scare:

http://www.motorsportads.com/race-cars/ ... 18183.html