The S/C Results Are In 420whp :D

nurrish

The only thing i would have done dirrent would have been to keep the UTEC so i can have differnt maps but hey you can't win it all

I wouldn,t in my opinon you can't piggy back the Z ECU, we can now live map the UK cars and I can supply a modded ECU so you can have multi maps on the cruise control switches.

Nice to know you can do this with the Uprev Mark. What do you mean you can piggyback the Z ecu?? Is that not what the Utec, e-manage, Unichip do by controlling AFR, fuel and ignition timming? The only common limitations usually with these are the lack of ability to alter rev limit or speed delimit the car.

It made 400 hub BHP and I am sure we can find more bhp/torque if needed but it will be a quick car , no motor rebuild will be needed it is a safe map. Detonation kills these motors Dave,s map is nice and safe.

What boost did he make this figures Mark?

Mark

PS Nurrish I had to change a few fittings on the fuel system .....I didn't want to use our fire extinguisher.......... bad boy......slapped hands.

Nice to spot and correct these Mark.......I have told Dave repeatedly :boxing: that fuel and oil lines even powersteering lines need braided hoses and secured with proper aeromotive fittings rather than cut with a kitchen knife and secured with Jubilee clips :scare::scare:

Waiting to drool over the graphs now! Topman Mark, you are :#1:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing figures, is that what you'll leave her running with? :thumbs:

Well done to you for going ahead with this and doing most of it yourself and a big applaud for Abbey taking it on on their side! :thumbs: Can't wait for the dyno graph to see where the torq starts!

:snack:

Keep the oil new and don't fill up in a cowboy garage!

Comes to something like 465 at the flywheel :scare::scare::scare:

Massive thank you to mark and the fellows at abbey motorsports

I'd say closer to 504hp... with 20% difference...

:scare:

The conservative transmission losses are usually 15-17%, never up as high as 20%.

Comes to something like 465 at the flywheel :scare::scare::scare:

Massive thank you to mark and the fellows at abbey motorsports

I'd say closer to 504hp... with 20% difference...

:scare:

The conservative transmission losses are usually 15-17%, never up as high as 20%.

hmmm just looked at my figures I have on my dynos... and they show more or less 20%

** sorry the roll dyno show 18% and the dynapack has a calculated 20% might change my signature so I get 3% more HP :D

Mark @ Abbey works on a figure of about 35bhp. I would certainly trust him on this kind of thing. :thumbs:

That to me seems low, but then again its a hub dyno, so I guess he expects less loss (no tyre traction loss to consider), and at least on that side its always going to be an under-estimate of power rather than over estimate. I think the likes of the Evo and Scoobie boys factor in about 22% being 4WD. Doesnt really matter either way, its what you put down to the floor that counts ;)

Mark @ Abbey works on a figure of about 35bhp. I would certainly trust him on this kind of thing. :thumbs:

That to me seems low, but then again its a hub dyno, so I guess he expects less loss (no tyre traction loss to consider), and at least on that side its always going to be an under-estimate of power rather than over estimate. I think the likes of the Evo and Scoobie boys factor in about 22% being 4WD. Doesnt really matter either way, its what you put down to the floor that counts ;)

:thumbs: shame that figure is always lower :D