The S/C Results Are In 420whp :D

nurrish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats truly awesome dave. Congrats on all your hard work paying off. When you picking her up?

Cheers jim :) Saturday hopefully :yahoo:

And he will be home on Friday (the day before ;) )

Really pleased for you Dave, all that work in a cold garage has been well worth it. Just how the hell are we going to keep up with you if you are leading the West Midlands next meet?

:clap: Well done Dave/Mark :clap:

Always had faith in you mate and you fully deserve all this now.

More i contributed in some way or the other and will still continue to support you especially as it is obvious now that you need some driving tuition with all this new found power :teeth::teeth: .

The only thing i would have done dirrent would have been to keep the UTEC so i can have differnt maps :p but hey you can't win it all :blush:

PS: what boost are you making at this power/tq? ;)

The only thing i would have done dirrent would have been to keep the UTEC so i can have differnt maps but hey you can't win it all

I wouldn,t in my opinon you can't piggy back the Z ECU, we can now live map the UK cars and I can supply a modded ECU so you can have multi maps on the cruise control switches.

It made 400 hub BHP and I am sure we can find more bhp/torque if needed but it will be a quick car , no motor rebuild will be needed it is a safe map. Detonation kills these motors Dave,s map is nice and safe.

Mark

PS Nurrish I had to change a few fittings on the fuel system .....I didn't want to use our fire extinguisher.......... bad boy......slapped hands.

:blush::teeth::drive1

Thanks for your excellent work mark :thumbs: Cant wait to get to take her out for a ride!!

The only thing i would have done dirrent would have been to keep the UTEC so i can have differnt maps but hey you can't win it all

I wouldn,t in my opinon you can't piggy back the Z ECU, we can now live map the UK cars and I can supply a modded ECU so you can have multi maps on the cruise control switches.

It made 400 hub BHP and I am sure we can find more bhp/torque if needed but it will be a quick car , no motor rebuild will be needed it is a safe map. Detonation kills these motors Dave,s map is nice and safe.

Mark

PS Nurrish I had to change a few fittings on the fuel system .....I didn't want to use our fire extinguisher.......... bad boy......slapped hands.

:lol:

Well spotted... :bangin:

Nice numbers... jelaous is an understatement! take it easy driving that baby now will you?! Think I guessed the torq figure pretty nicely :teeth:

What petrol do you need to run this car now without getting detonation?

Not to happy to read that the Z's ECU can't be piggybacked... :headhurt::cold:

Oh... when are you going for a full internal rebuild? :lol::thumbs:

Well done! Can't wait to splash some monies on my engine!