Immobilizor Key Codes for Import

Nik397

Hi Guys, second thread to previous posts ref Import Z not starting. :thumbdown:

The Z is now in a highly recommended Auto Electrics Garage and the guys need the Immobilizor Key code and have contacted Nissan who have informed the time it would take would be between 4 - 6 weeks to get the code from Japan.

Does anyone know any other way to get the code????

Cheers Dave,

Lucky you finding the codes, haven't got that luck, have been told there are a few locksmiths around who maybe able to get the codes of the vin number and other numbers on the BCM

Cheers

Can't believe Nissan Dealerships, spoke to 3 different dealers and only one was helpful the other two just palmed me off saying they may be able to help but it would take that long that it would be easier for me to do it myself but advised me not to try Nissan UK or Nissan EU. Some how my Japanese isn't too good so a BIG CHEERS FOR THE HELP Mr Dealers

Nik,

I know what you mean, utter rubbish. I feel for you if this is going to take that long...... Another long shot but try a post asking if anyone knows any japanese people who live over there, or has a relative who could pop into a dealer for you.....

Try all avenues.... Nik,,, good luck!!! :headhurt:

Have the finger on every avenue i think at the moment, a car importer i know in Southampton has said he will ask one of his contacts by email with my vehicle details and that i may hear off him by end of next week.

Looking at these locksmiths tomoz who have said they may be able to get the codes

Have contacted a small nissan dealer in a little welsh village my thinking being the smaller the dealer the more helpful. The little dealer were helpful and they have sent an email to nissan uk requesting.

I could try the Library tomoz and see if there are any crash courses on Japanese

Fingers crossed will get the codes, sods law just had the wheels refurbed and coated black and 4 new tyres and have only the seen the Z on a low loader :doh:

Have recieved Immobilizor Key code from company in Kent who are one of three companies that are able to access import codes for Nissan 350Z.

Can you share the name of the company with us? It would be really useful for future reference for all JDM owners.

Have recieved Immobilizor Key code from company in Kent who are one of three companies that are able to access import codes for Nissan 350Z.

Can you share the name of the company with us? It would be really useful for future reference for all JDM owners.

+1

The Dealer that got the code for me was:

Enigma, Unit 2 Geering Business Centre, Chart Rd, Ashford.

Contact Mike: 01303 371 000

Web Address: http://www.enigma2000.co.uk/pincodes_nissan.html

Costings 20 notes

:#1:

The other companies are:

E.C Ashton, Powys.

John Klies Car Audio, Reading.

The Dealer that got the code for me was:

Enigma, Unit 2 Geering Business Centre, Chart Rd, Ashford.

Contact Mike: 01303 371 000

Web Address: http://www.enigma2000.co.uk/pincodes_nissan.html

Costings 20 notes

:#1:

The other companies are:

E.C Ashton, Powys.

John Klies Car Audio, Reading.

Thanks very much for this information - it's potentially very helpful for many of us.

Mods - can this be put up as a sticky?

Just got Z back and the issue of not starting was fixed by reprogramming the keys, starts as usual now, glad to have back.

After close inspection by the techy in the garage he noticed the 4 digit immobilizor key code on a sticker by the fuse box.

Maybe worth checking out by members to see if there is a long white rectangular sticker with the 4 digit code and a bar code!!

Would of thought it would of been pulled off by manufacturer and wrote down with vehicles details, not very safety concious!

Cheers all for your help

:teeth::D:clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is not quite on topic - but I have been trying to sort out a spare key for my JDM. I have read various threads on here but am still unsure if buying a used JDM key works!

I was under the impression that I could have a new blade cut for the second JDM key (bought off ebay) and then Nissan or other would be able to 'marry' the new key to my car's immobiliser.

Spoke to Nissan and another locksmith - who both said the transponder chip can only be used once and cannot be made 'virgin' again to receive a new code.

I am not deperate for a spare - and may just get a blank cut for access to the vehicle anyway - but I would have liked a second key which will open and start the car (but not at £200+)

Has ANYONE...EVER...managed to re-programme a used key from another JDM for use on their car?

Just when you mentioned the company who can retrieve the immobiliser code I thought this may be relevant to re-programming the spare key.

Alan.

Sorry if this is not quite on topic - but I have been trying to sort out a spare key for my JDM. I have read various threads on here but am still unsure if buying a used JDM key works!

I was under the impression that I could have a new blade cut for the second JDM key (bought off ebay) and then Nissan or other would be able to 'marry' the new key to my car's immobiliser.

Spoke to Nissan and another locksmith - who both said the transponder chip can only be used once and cannot be made 'virgin' again to receive a new code.

I am not deperate for a spare - and may just get a blank cut for access to the vehicle anyway - but I would have liked a second key which will open and start the car (but not at £200+)

Has ANYONE...EVER...managed to re-programme a used key from another JDM for use on their car?

Just when you mentioned the company who can retrieve the immobiliser code I thought this may be relevant to re-programming the spare key.

Alan.

My car came from Japan with only one key, so the importer agreed to provide a spare key. This involved sourcing a blank from Nissan, which was cut to fit the locks, then it had to be programmed at a Nissan dealer to match the immobiliser in the car. It must have cost around £200 in all, which I was delighted not to have to pay myself. So it can be done, but...... this key does not operate the doors remotely - it only opens the doors by turning the key in the driver's door lock, and it does start the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lyger,

The code on mine was found around the fuze box in engine compartment and was a four number code

on a white rectangular sticker with black writing.

pm me if cantr find and will send pics of where found on mine

• 11 months later...

HI,

iv been reading this thread and was wondering if you could help??

i have got one key and one fob for the aftermarket alarm (sterling).

how would i go about getting a new key and fob for my jdm? just incase the worse happens and i lose the one key iv got, i can get in to the car with just the key but the alarm goes off straight away ggrrrrrrr.

cheers

jas