My Project *JDM Content inside* :) Discussion

Ian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it Ian, love your loyalty to all things JDM as well :clap:

Will be following this thread with interest ;)

Might aswell finish what I started :blush: This JDM whore tag is getting expensive though :headhurt:

It sounds like there weren't many more than me that noticed your plenum and got all excited!

Looking good my man!

I was surprised it took so long for someone to notice it on Corner Balance ;)

Loving your work, sir! B)

:thumbs:

I'm gonna take the visible pipes to a powdercoater on the weekend & see what it will cost me to get them powdercoated black like the plenum B)

That looks like it's going to be awesome Ian.

I feel your pain with the waiting for kit - I'm hopefully only days away from Adam shipping all my gear over but it feels like I've been holding on forever!

It took 2 months to get the kit & I'm still waiting for the oil cooler that I ordered from them :dry:

My order from Adam would have arrived ages ago, but I kept adding parts to the order :blush:

That looks like it's going to be awesome Ian.

I feel your pain with the waiting for kit - I'm hopefully only days away from Adam shipping all my gear over but it feels like I've been holding on forever!

It took 2 months to get the kit & I'm still waiting for the oil cooler that I ordered from them :dry:

My order from Adam would have arrived ages ago, but I kept adding parts to the order :blush:

Snap! :blush:

Although the current drama is with Vortech having sent the wrong bracket - fortunately they checked before shipping over here!

Being a total ignoramus about this level of mechanical expertise I really enjoy following the build threads. With Superchargers being the toy to have this year I can see a lot of reading & viewing coming up. So if only for me make sure there are lots of pictures :lol:

Being a total ignoramus about this level of mechanical expertise I really enjoy following the build threads. With Superchargers being the toy to have this year I can see a lot of reading & viewing coming up. So if only for me make sure there are lots of pictures :lol:

You dirty scoundrel Ian :p

I knew you were up to something with that :ninja: smirk for sometime now ;)

Smashing bit of kit mate and good choice of ancillaries to go with it :clap:

Looking forward to the finished article but it the maintime keep the build fotos and gist comming B)