Rota GTR Wheels – 350z fitment From Cougar Store

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I was speaking to a member yesterday and he said he wasn’t aware that I supplied Rota wheels, so I thought I’d get a post up. We fitted a set to Sasha’s Zed a few weeks ago, and a week later we supplied a set to Scott for his Azure Zed. We supply the full range of Rota wheels.

The wheels are purpose made for the 350z, so the fitment is perfect, they’re available in the following colours…

Silver with polished lip

Flat black with red lip

Gunmetal

White

Wheel sizes are:

Rota GTR 19x9 ET20

Rota GTR 19x10 ET20

The wheel prices are £980.00, this includes delivery, wheel nuts and lockers, everything you need bar the tyres, however, this is something that we also do too, as Sasha and Scott both had the tyres from me too, so on arrival the wheels simply needed to be fitted… :)

Here are a few photos of the ones we’ve supplied/fitted to Zeds on the forum…

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woud consider these wheels as a cheaper option over the Volks GT-S. Just need to get my rear end resprayed and another tommy k put back on after some tw@t thought it would be a good idea to prise if off with a screwdriver! :rant:

Good work CS! :thumbs:

Craig the black ones with the red lip would look quality on ur zed B)

Totally agree, Jay, the red lip would go very well with Craigs Red Brembo Calipers too… B)

I would like the spokes to be silver the innerpart to be black and the lip to be red :teeth:

I think the black with red only is a little too much black - prefer this looks with the three colours

volkphantomedition029el5.jpg

Totally agree, Jay, the red lip would go very well with Craigs Red Brembo Calipers too… B)

I would like the spokes to be silver the innerpart to be black and the lip to be red :teeth:

I think the black with red only is a little too much black - prefer this looks with the three colours

volkphantomedition029el5.jpg

that looks awesome B):thumbs:

quote]

Well pay the 2.5 k for them then :lol::blush:

Hi Chris,

No mate I went for the standard GM all over..... Unfortunately I have an import so no brembo's poking through for contrast.

I think the black with red lip, look superb on the car shown, (ie in black) and I think they would look good on a white car also but the red on GM I'm not so sure...... I will send you a pic when they are on mate so you can make up your mind.

Dave

Hi Chris,

No mate I went for the standard GM all over..... Unfortunately I have an import so no brembo's poking through for contrast.

I think the black with red lip, look superb on the car shown, (ie in black) and I think they would look good on a white car also but the red on GM I'm not so sure...... I will send you a pic when they are on mate so you can make up your mind.

Dave

Cheers matey - will look forward to that :p

Does anyone know how much that Kuro one is lowered? Stance looks spot on B)

Its on standard ride height… :thumbs:

Are you sure??? It sure looks lowered to me?? Or maybe cos of the offsets i suppose?...

Yes indeed, we removed the old wheels and fitted these, no other mods present on the car… :)

Do you have the options/costs of them with tyres???

You missed out the word "Yet" :yahoo:

Does anyone know how much that Kuro one is lowered? Stance looks spot on B)

Its on standard ride height… :thumbs:

Are you sure??? It sure looks lowered to me?? Or maybe cos of the offsets i suppose?...

Yes indeed, we removed the old wheels and fitted these, no other mods present on the car… :)