KNOCKHILL TRACKDAYS UPDATED 17/11/10

Vik54

Seeing as there's been a wee spurt in the Scottish members / action thought this may be of interest to some :teeth:

Updated 17th November

November:

Sunday 28th 11am-3pm- Hot Marques- Knockhill- contact Gemma on 01383 723337

I haven't listed all the 'Hot Hatch' type events -you probably would want to avoid them in the zed anyway :lol: but you can find out more here http://trackdays.knockhill.com/car-trackdays.php and here http://www.trackdaylist.com

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warning.jpg

I must say though, the Hot Marques days are pretty decent. Some nice cars and a well run event.

Haven't been to a speed sunday for years - when they were a free for all ned fest.... I've heard they've improved a lot though.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

C'mon then who fancies Hot Marques on August 4th? :teeth:

It'll be a relatively quiet night ideal for noobs.

If the weather was any good we might even manage to BBQ all the meat I had to put in the freezer last Thursday ;)

will be at the Caribbean... :(

i remember that chicane where that first lambo crashed...that never lost the back end again since alex showed me the correct line...ta muchly

as for the second one...the first thing alex told me...dont go over the curbs...they are very slippery ;)

Custard is not going on track no chance no way :scare:

Paulie signed up to go along for bbq and a bit of social and some pax laps :headhurt:

I am sure that I saw Custurd out for a few flying laps last Thursday but on the other hand I may be mistaken. ;):drive1

Paulie signed up to go along for bbq and a bit of social and some pax laps :headhurt:

I am sure that I saw Custurd out for a few flying laps last Thursday but on the other hand I may be mistaken. ;):drive1

Alex! We promised Atholl we wouldn't tell :doh::lol:

Alex! We promised Atholl we wouldn't tell :doh::lol:

You did. :shrug::evil: