Azure 2005/55 GT UK 350z Nismo exhaust with pics

matth76

It is with much regret that I am selling my Nissan 350z. I am getting married later this year and my fiancé and I want to buy a house and with the market as it is we need to get together a large deposit. My car has been extremely well looked after and absolutely faultless. If anyone is interested or has any questions please PM me.

2005/55 GT pack UK model 350z 3.5 V6

£12,695 ono.

Just under 46k miles

11 month’s MOT

5 month’s tax

Full Nissan Service history including major P3 service due every 36k miles.

New iridium HKS spark plugs fitted less than 500 miles ago by Abbey Motorsport. Next service due in 5000 miles.

11 month's remaining of Nissan extended full manufacturer's warranty.

Genuine Nissan 350z mats.

Rare Azure blue metallic paint.

18" Rays Forged alloys

Genuine Nissan Motorsports "Nismo" stainless steel exhaust (£1400 brand new). Subtle looking and not loud.

Full GT spec including:

- Brembo brake calipers.

- Cruise control.

- Climate control.

- Factory fitted Bose 6CD auto-changer, 240 watt seven speaker audio system.

- Leather heated seats.

- Trip computer.

- Factory fitted integrated bluetooth hands-free phone functionality including adapter module. All set up and ready.

- Xenon headlights

- Traction control (ESP) and limited slip differential

- ABS with Brake Assist and Electronic Brake Distribution

- Electric windows

- Headlamp washers

- Gear change indicator

- Leather steering wheel and leather gear knob.

- Factory fitted Thatcham Category 1 engine immobilizer and alarm.

- Driver and passenger front and side airbags

Car is always warmed up for at least ten minutes before taking revs over 3k. Correct Nissan recommended oil and 98/99ron petrol always used. The car is regularly waxed and always hand washed and the interior leather is nourished every 3-6 months. This is a very well looked after car, in excellent condition with below average mileage.

I'm based in West Sussex in the south east.

Thanks for any interest.

Here's a few photos:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Here's some photos of the interior which had to be taken with my mobile unfortunately so picture quality a bit grainy. The interior is in very good condition:

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to come and look at it.

Sounds nice mate, any pics?!

Hi there yes photos will definitely be up tomorrow midday hopefully. Just have to give it a good wash and will upload some photos afterwards. Only decided to sell it couple of days ago but work a lot plus it's been raining constantly down here so haven't had a chance to take some photos with it being clean.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it :). Spent most of Sat afternoon cleaning it (trying to avoid the rain which thankfully never came) before it got dark. Camera ran out of memory (just at the right time) so had to take the interior photos with my phone. Was a race against time lol as it was getting dark. I managed to put a coat of wax on it yesterday Sunday. Any visits welcome. I work in Brighton so if anyone can't make the weekends you're welcome to come to my work location to view it and test drive it. I'm really going to miss it. The Nismo is going to be dearly missed. I will hopefully come back on the Z scene as soon as I can in about 12 to 15 months. I have to put up with a cheap run around until then :(