bonnet bulge...

UNABASHED

Excuse for a carbon one perhaps?

I'm leaning that way I think. I've never really been a big lover of carbon, well not on my car at least, and also not a fan of the max power vents sticking out all over the place.

I might start a hunt for something subtle and see what pops up, or maybe just buy a bulging bonnet and respray it......

I'm leaning that way I think. I've never really been a big lover of carbon, well not on my car at least, and also not a fan of the max power vents sticking out all over the place.

I might start a hunt for something subtle and see what pops up, or maybe just buy a bulging bonnet and respray it......

I have just bought a bonnet bulge and currently having it sprayed. Cant wait to see what it will look like, when I get it back. :teeth:

I have just bought a bonnet bulge and currently having it sprayed. Cant wait to see what it will look like, when I get it back. :teeth:

Where abouts did you buy the bonnet from mate?

Where abouts did you buy the bonnet from mate?

I got mine through CS.

Is it a carbon one your having sprayed? Or the oem? How much does cs supply them for?

I have got the OEM one. Not sure on price yet, having a few other bits and bobs done at the same time so need a final bill. I tend not to ask as it makes me cry!!!!! :byebye:

Worst thing you have ever did was move to leamington inbetween me and cs :lol:

Yeah he is spraying it. I can't wait to get it back, been without it for about a week and miss it!! :lol: Just can't wait to see what it will look like with the new bonnet.

Getting some money coming in from bumpers and old bonnet soon so will be giving you a PM to spend some more green on Carbon Goodies. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...