GTR Alloys on 350Z

geoff-r

Thanks for the comments guys. They're 285 on the rear. I'm not too sure how low I can go without making the car uncomfortable as the UK has some terrible roads, I'm popping the standard wheels back on until I get some suspension. Any suggestions on that would be welcome.

Wheels look nice IMO, if you want to lower it with height adjust and not break the bank, get a set of BC racing coilovers. Quite a few of us use them, if you order them from the factory with 12Kg/mm springs front/rear, they are an excellent set for the money. Cost about £550 if memory serves.

Adrian

B)B)B)B)B)B)B) That looks awesome!!

(Nice CTR in the background too, ive always fancied one - Thats some lockup you have there!)

The CTR is such a fun car and punches well above its weight, it's my brother's car, I think he's selling up for an R32 GTR after I turned to Nissans after Hondas. The lockup is pretty handy, means my 350 stays under cover nearly all of the time :)

Thanks for the comments guys. They're 285 on the rear. I'm not too sure how low I can go without making the car uncomfortable as the UK has some terrible roads, I'm popping the standard wheels back on until I get some suspension. Any suggestions on that would be welcome.

Wheels look nice IMO, if you want to lower it with height adjust and not break the bank, get a set of BC racing coilovers. Quite a few of us use them, if you order them from the factory with 12Kg/mm springs front/rear, they are an excellent set for the money. Cost about £550 if memory serves.

Adrian

I suppose this is a completely different topic altogether but I was looking at the BC coilovers, there was a good write up on my350z.com, they seem pretty cheap/reasonable, the sets on ebay seem to have 10kg/8kg springs so I assume the order from the factory is the better setup. My only reservation with coilovers is with the ride quality. The 350z shocks me as being very comfortable on UK roads and I'm afraid I'll compromise that for a nicer stance, what do the BC coilovers ride like?

I suppose this is a completely different topic altogether but I was looking at the BC coilovers, there was a good write up on my350z.com, they seem pretty cheap/reasonable, the sets on ebay seem to have 10kg/8kg springs so I assume the order from the factory is the better setup. My only reservation with coilovers is with the ride quality. The 350z shocks me as being very comfortable on UK roads and I'm afraid I'll compromise that for a nicer stance, what do the BC coilovers ride like?

If you just want a lower stance then why not just get some lowering springs and stick with stock suspension? Would be much cheaper too.