Info on fitting Greddy Twin Turbo Kits

Revsport

Guest prescience

This looks to me like the install is with the engine in car? For the APS system for example, this is almost impossible to achieve with the engine in car due to the accessibility to certain fittings but similarly, the APS instructions are written from the prespective of the engine in car.

I can't believe that the GReddy kit is any easier to install with the engine in place. There are bound to be some install links on the US forums to help though :)

A word of warning to begin with

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread. ... ght=greddy

I admire you greatly for attempting this yourself, but my advice would be to buy the kit from someone who also does installs so they can give you advice if you get stuck. I'm not marketing Forged Internals except to say their Customer care is excellent and their experience with GReddy is one of the best

Guest prescience
I have seen a few guys going through the install and all had the engine in.

There is a popular thread on my350z with aninstalation in a G53.

Would be alot of fun puting that in :)

Yes I 've had a quick look and whilst I can't find an install link with detailed step by steps, they are generally done in the car with the usual caveats of having plasters to hand, being prepared to 'customize' your tools and taking care of heat areas and their proximity to critical car systems (fuel lines, power steering lines, brake lines etc)

See my additional comment above - have you decided on a supplier?

Im still not 100% on doing it kit wise its between Greddy and PE

Yea Sharif deffo seems to know what he is on about. Have you drove a TTz to compare it to yours???

If so haw was it?

Lew

LOL just seen his quote "Warning...the instructions are pretty horrible"

Guest prescience

No, not back to back, I drove the G-Force car before I had my S/C done was going to go APS tt but they changed their price at ther very last minute and I walked away - now they've gone bust!

There is certainly more kick low down from a turbo - more torque - but you expect that. Despite what people say that TT is like stock in terms of how it drives, I actually think S/C is very like stock drive too - and I like that.

I think you need to drive both for yourself and for more than a quick blat because if you do, you will lean towards TT because of the low-down kick.

A major factor for me, is the ability to strip off the kit in a very short time - the fabrication needed for TT makes that difficult if not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like greddy don't manufacture AT all RHD TT kits :(

Your suspicion Dorian was correct :(

"Dear Sir,

Thank-you for your interest in TRUST / GReddy products!!

Regarding the 350Z T/K for right hand drive vehicles, I am afraid we do not

manufacture such a kit.

Best Regards,

TRUST Overseas Sales Dept. "