Can I have ur opinion!

D13vyl

Hi Folks

Went to my Nissan Dealership today and asked about the 370z. I was looking at the storm white GT with Sat Nav and the additional mud flaps, and illuminated footplates. They agreed to trade in my 03 350z and a reasonable deposit. I was accepted. I didnt think my credit rating was ok but thought id try anyway. Now the arrangements are affordable for me so do u think i should go ahead and upgrade, she looked beautiful and they will transfer my private plate over too. 1months waiting list.

Just to think I spent £5K doing the 350z up last year man im crazy, lol

D :D

In the flesh the 370z gets a big :thumbs: from me.

Despite being sceptical at first I can see why you are tempted.

If my budget allowed without doing without other "needs" I'd go for what you desire.

Personally I'm too emotionally attached to my ZED.......which is not a good thing as it clouds logical decisions on ANYTHING car related :blush:

How much cash do you have to put down and what are the monthly payments?

+1 I'd be curious to know too. Personally if it were me and I could afford to stump up the deposit and afford to pay the monthly payments, and the trade in value for my current car was right, I would say yes, definitely go for it. Very jealous. I love the look of the 370z in white and the performance jump should be very noticable. From what I have heard and read the power and performance figures are on the conservative side. The Stillen TD exhaust looks like a very nice subtle touch if you want to modify it. Let us know how you get on and what you decide :) What did it feel like to drive and how did it compare to your 350?

A very personal choice IMO. Are you desperate to get one? If no, then wait and get one second hand later - there are a few popping up as "ex demo" which acutallly havent really been driven - if you wait it out. If you are desperate to get one, then go for it. No matter how logical you try to be about it, if you can afford it, you will want it. Have you taken one for a testdrive?

Watch out for the interest on their repayments too, it sounds quite low but they dont quote APR usually, so when you work it out, actually you could be paying a lot just for the loan. Depends on your monetary situation, for me I took their finance as I know I will pay it off early and not incur all the interest, and the scheme I am on I only have to be in for 3 months before I can pay it off when I like.

Hi Guys

OK Basically about £10K for my zed plus £8K deposit. The total cost for the motor and addons was £33710. :scare: I was offered interest at 6% 48 monthly payments at £411 per month. Ive not had tick for many years as i always pay outright in most affordable cases. So do u think thats a good deal?

D :p

I much appreciate the feedback guys

when i was in the dealership, they said id get 6k trade in :lol: for my 53 nismo kitted azure, i laughed and pointed to the basic model 54 plated gunmetal outside and asked whys that £13000 and they couldnt answer

but back on track, its very much upto you mate, if you think you can afford it, and be happy with your choice??

Hmmm... thats over £80 a month interest. ouch.

I personally wouldn't buy new again, you loose too much money but it is nice to have that new car, never been driven feel.

If you can afford the payments, and you really like the car then do it. they do look great! :thumbs:

£10k trade in for an 03?

Really?

03 import aswell, thats a hell of a price for it

Ah yeah, forgot it was an import too. :scare:

I must be speaking to the wrong people....I barely got offered £15.5k for mine.

Especially since your car is a carbon copy of mine on the outside.

I would keep the car mate as you have just spent 5k doing it up, but also you have just got it exactly the way you want it lol. I have been thinking along the same lines as you but I am going to hold off for a while and get a 2nd hand 370z and save a bit of money that way. Cause lets face it once you have the 370z u WILL want to mod it :lol::blush:

So enjoy ur zed just now and when the time is right snatch a 370z with low miles for a cheaper price than just now :blush:

Just my opinion tho :thumbs::)

Don't forget guys, they won't be bothered about making profit on his zed, they will make enough profit on the 370z and the finance (total cost including interest is nearly £38k) ;)

Exactly - Personally I wouldn't as IMO the 370 is over priced and thus one thing that will happen is when you walk off the forecourt you will loose a good chunk of money. If its anything like early 350z (my 04 dropped 10K in 2 years!) then its just not worth it. Lets say its worth 27K after a year - you have just lost 11K once you count the interest you'll end up paying!

While it might be nice to own a 'brand new' car I just can't see the justification, specially once you start talking about cars worth this much which will susiquently loose much more (brand new at 8K will loose soo much less than brand new at 33K)

Hi Lads

I appreciate ur inputs and Jay thats the kinda price range id be happy to pay £27K, but its gotta be white lol. I think im gonna hold off. I think the price i was offered trade in was in reflection to the very low miles as well 16500 on the clock. 4 months a ago I was offered £10K part exchange at a Honda dealership, before i sprayed her etc. Anyway id thought id pick ur brains cos i trust ur opinions. Including the interest we are nearer £40K heading into porsche territory lol.

thanks again

D :D