Hi, my name is Sarnie and.............

Sarnie

Whether you like it or not, this isn't a Triumph Spitfire owners club where we all meet up on Sundays in our tweed jackets and discuss the merits of Government policies and the taxation of our pensions. The vast majority of people on here are probably now sub 25 years old and use the site as a resource as well as a social interface, both of which are equally important to the sites existence. If you just wanted info i could use Wiki or my350z.com, if I wanted social there is Facebook/myspace etc. people who want both, come here.

All my own opinion of course.

my opinion aswell :thumbs:

im just thinking that as silly as it is, by doing it, it will just pee people off and i dont see what's to be gained in doing it? Is there some way a reduced post count of the people who enjoy the social aspect of the club will benefit? In my mind a meet is a social aspect of the club, should we set all the meets sections up in the same way?

Oh well you obviously know better than me :shrug:

i didnt say that ;) im just saying that there is clearly a split of opinions about this issue which probably needs thought about before causing a disturbance in the force :starwars::scare:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol:

My number of posts will be depleted to about 100 I reckon....

I really couldnt give a toss about that though

Can I be your guinea pig please :bounce:

Im interested to see what my count would be..... ive already been questioned about what relevance my posts have on here and openly admit probably none at all... I don't know much about cars I just enjoy driving them :drive1

Ready when you are guys :thumbs:

im just preparing for the amount of stick me and some others will get for being social when our counts half.

Look it was only an idea that was been floated so please stop getting your knickers in a twist over something that as not been decided on yet. :wacko:

im just preparing for the amount of stick me and some others will get for being social when our counts half.

Look it was only an idea that was been floated so please stop getting your knickers in a twist over something that as not been decided on yet. :wacko:

:lol: sorry mate :thumbs: having a shi**er of a day and let it spill over, apologies

:lol: sorry mate :thumbs: having a shi**er of a day and let it spill over, apologies

Yeah guys chill :console: Its just an idea. We have loads of ideas that never come to fuition, I was just joking when I said it :blush: You have to realise this place is a massive balancing act, and as the demographic changes we struggle to keep up sometimes. While we want this place to be friendly and chatty, we need to at least keep it loosly related to the cars :):drunk:

Yeah guys chill :console: Its just an idea. We have loads of ideas that never come to fuition, I was just joking when I said it :blush: You have to realise this place is a massive balancing act, and as the demographic changes we struggle to keep up sometimes. While we want this place to be friendly and chatty, we need to at least keep it loosly related to the cars :):drunk:

good stuff B)

I'd suggest concentrating on doing things to improve the forum rather than nitpicking at something that has zero negative impact upon anyone at all.

What like organising the biggest public road 350z meet in Europe. Oh i forgot i have done that. :p

I'd suggest concentrating on doing things to improve the forum rather than nitpicking at something that has zero negative impact upon anyone at all.

What like organising the biggest public road 350z meet in Europe. Oh i forgot i have done that. :p

Exactly my point. Concentrate on doing positive things rather than negative things, it's all Karma ;)