Azure Blue, 54 reg UK GT for sale - SOLD!

goatboy

Now SOLD :thumbs:

Reluctantly my 54 Reg GT coupe is up for sale: £12,000ono.

Its a UK GT in Azure blue with only 25K miles.

P1020789.jpg

All the usual GT goodies:

- Black heated, electronic leather seats

- Bose multichanger Stereo

- Cruise Contol

Plus it has

- Rays alloy wheels

- Bluetooth phone module

- Genuine Nissan Tonneau

- Genuine Nissan Front and boot mats

- Stubby Aerial

- Nismo 380z heel & toe pedal

- Tomtom installed in the centre cubby (which can be left in for the right deal :thumbs: )

- Cargo net in the boot

The car is in lovely condition, mechanically excellent and the bodywork has no dings in it.

MOT until end August and Tax until April

Service history:

P1 - 9,140 miles, Sept 2005

P2 - 17,400 miles Mar 2007

P3 (+ coolant flush and iridium spark plugs) - 21,429 miles - Aug 2009

P1020791.jpg

P1020801.jpg

P1020802.jpg

P1020772.jpg

Bad stuff (because I like to be honest) :wacko:

-I scrapped the front bumper last week on a very high kurb, its low down, below the grill in the middle, not very noticeable until you look for it but its there. I had a quote from my local body shop to respray it for £120, I was going to get it done but he can't do it for 3 weeks, so I thought I would advertise here first with a lower price than I intially had in mind...

P1020780.jpg

- Some Stone chipping on the bonnet (which is very common)

- Minor bubbling on a couple of the rays (again very common) on the side of the spokes, none on the face at all

- There is a tiny chip (2mm) in the windscreen that has been repaired but is noticeable, passed its MOT with it there so shouldn't be a problem

I think this is all pretty minor and common stuff, and would say the overall condition of the car is excellent.

Loads and loads more pictures at http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/drgoatboy/350z/?start=all

Price is £12,000ono and the car is in Twickenham, West London.

I'm selling up as I have a pending house move and need something more pratical and some cash so if you have something pratical (estate or SUV maybe) thats worth less than £5k I would consider part exchaning.

Any questions then just ask!! :teeth:

Edit: because I can't spell!

Edit again: I still can't spell!

:scare: very good price.

Once again another 350z that I'd love to buy...

...in 5 months time! :thumbdown::cry:

GLWTS

Thanks!

Mmmmm.... Ultima :cloud9:

Haha thanks. Obviously not mine it's the old man's! (bastard) !

But luckily it's classed "competition car" so yet another insurance win. At 20 its £600 fully comp. a year for me to insure it! :)

...but at the moment its £1600 to insure a 350z. :cry:

...just goes to show the lunacy of insurance...!

Very Nice and a good price too! Have you tried T-cut on the bumper, might get the worst of it out :)

Thanks Gervais, I have polished the bumper now and used some of that blue turtle wax stuff which has taken out some of the scratching and masked the deeper stuff a bit. You wouldn't notice it was there unless you got down on the floor to look for it. I really must post up a fresh picture...

• 2 weeks later...