Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

I think this topic is about pictures of what YOU like. All comments by members and quotes will be removed soon.

Why? Im genuinely interested here - the Z33 is a beautiful car as standard but it can definitely be improved, Im just interested to see how other peoples opinions differ to mine. This is a discussion board isnt it?? ;)

RTB - the cars Ive posted have all had arch work and suspension work over and above coilovers to make them like that. If you look at the first pic you can see the grey car has a different front bumper and different skirts - the back bumper is different too, but I cant find any other pics atm. The red car has a different lip and different skirts as well, but it is the wheel fitment that attracts me to all of them TBH. :thumbs:

If your taste is for the OE look then fair enough, but I have to say Im surprised.

I think this topic is about pictures of what YOU like. All comments by members and quotes will be removed soon.

Why not have a linked thread to this one where member can have their banter/comments??? Must be hard for the poor lads and lassies not able to reply :lol:

Why? Im genuinely interested here - the Z33 is a beautiful car as standard but it can definitely be improved, Im just interested to see how other peoples opinions differ to mine. This is a discussion board isnt it?? ;)

RTB - the cars Ive posted have all had arch work and suspension work over and above coilovers to make them like that. If you look at the first pic you can see the grey car has a different front bumper and different skirts - the back bumper is different too, but I cant find any other pics atm. The red car has a different lip and different skirts as well, but it is the wheel fitment that attracts me to all of them TBH. :thumbs:

If your taste is for the OE look then fair enough, but I have to say Im surprised.

no disrespect about your choices, i like them, :thumbs: i just go the impression wheels are your weakness ;)

This is in photo archive (much to the upset of the OP. The title says 'pictures only'

Everyone on this forum has a right to start a new topic and we can all discuss the cars pictured. This thread is meant to be pics of cars people like and found inspirational for whatever reason they like. It is not a thread to discuss their choices.

Please feel free to set up a discussion thread though.

Fair enough. Makes sense to me to have the pictures and words in the same place, but if its photos only, its photos only.

I wonder whether that was why the OP got a little unhappy about it being moved though - perhaps his intention was that people discussed their choices (and other peoples).

Either way, Ill stop now as it seems my words will be gone fairly shortly as well ;)

Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

I dunno about you but apart from wheels & a drop, this looks pretty standard :shrug:

Hello, im back... the rant was because i felt the thread was moved to a section nobody would ever look in so wouldnt grow, not about the spam ect, the forum is very helpful regarding technical info just wanted an archive of the best of the best modifed, but seeing as the thread has grow quite considerably since i logged off last nite im not so annoyed... and for the record i didnt delete any of my pics, that was another helpful mod (< that wasnt a dig, just letting people know i didnt remove anything)...

And yeah i would be good to make this a sticky so it doesnt get lost and would be nice if the thread could be tidyed up a bit now

Hello, im back... the rant was because i felt the thread was moved to a section nobody would ever look in so wouldnt grow, not about the spam ect, the forum is very helpful regarding technical info just wanted an archive of the best of the best modifed, but seeing as the thread has grow quite considerably since i logged off last nite im not so annoyed... and for the record i didnt delete any of my pics, that was another helpful mod (< that wasnt a dig, just letting people know i didnt remove anything)...

And yeah i would be good to make this a sticky so it doesnt get lost and would be nice if the thread could be tidyed up a bit now

:lol: You sound like my younger cousin, having a moody moment when things dont go to his plan and then being apoligetic when it all works out for the best. Not a dig mate as youve seemed fine when we were talking late last year, just tickled me.

Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

I dunno about you but apart from wheels & a drop, this looks pretty standard :shrug:

Its pretty standard bodyworkwise, but has SUS coilovers, Cusco toe/camber/TC arms front and back, HKS exhaust, and serious work has gone into making those wheels fit. Its definitely not standard and definitely definitely not OE though ;)

now a sticky :)

we've not deleted your pictures. Looks like you may of deleted them from your photobucket account. In your orignal post the link to where they were is still there

:lol: You sound like my younger cousin, having a moody moment when things dont go to his plan and then being apoligetic when it all works out for the best. Not a dig mate as youve seemed fine when we were talking late last year, just tickled me.

just to be sure that wasnt an appology

let get the thread back on track

hyper_fest-009-560x420.jpg

350zshoot190-560x419.jpg

350zshoot103-560x419.jpg

350zshoot088-560x326.jpg

You deleted the pics bud by removing them from your photobucket page or moving them to another folder. They then show up as broken links which I removed. Just put them back in again.

dam ok, after i posted the links i put all my photobucket stuff into seperate folders as its getting busy, ill update the links, cheers

It should have been.

i stand by what i say and when i say it, this gonna go on for long? remember what people have said about the spam... :teeth: somethings are best to just let it lye

HPIM0143.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

Img00056.jpg

CIMG0256.jpg

DSC_9185.jpg

• Like 1

It should have been.

i stand by what i say and when i say it, this gonna go on for long? remember what people have said about the spam... :teeth: somethings are best to just let it lye

Yeah dam right the flammage should continue. :dry: I take it finding a better 350z forum did not go to well then? When this one sucked so much?

1. You have not stood by what you said when you said it......your back ;)

2. Let it lie? You started it in the first place with that unjustified shouting rant. :thumbdown:

From a forum doogooder. Why dont you be a man about it and say your sorry? ;)

A lot of team members put a lot of their own time into keeping this place up and running for little or no thanks. It seems just lately we are taking a lot of @*!# for it. Thanks very much. :dry:

Sometimes i think it would be more fun to put my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat. :angry: