Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

Ive got a stack of modded Zeds pics, but all on my old laptop - the ones of mine included.

If I ever get it working, I shall add to the collection. :teeth:

PS - WTF was Sketch going on about?

Personally I have a feeling it was about the amount of spam on here...

it was to do with the thread being moved to here. Nothing to do with spam as the Sketch stated. Are you stirring :dry:

Ive got a stack of modded Zeds pics, but all on my old laptop - the ones of mine included.

There was no spam when he posted that - and now he has removed all his pics - very childish!

edit: I mean no spam in this thread

In general....

you spend plenty of time here

There was no spam when he posted that - and now he has removed all his pics - very childish!

edit: I mean no spam in this thread

In general....

you spend plenty of time here

Not stirring Mike, I just noticed " MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING" and happened to pass comment and opinion on! Think last time I checked I still had an opinion anyway!

You spend plenty of time on here too... Your point is?

Not stirring Mike, I just noticed " MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING" and happened to pass comment and opinion on! Think last time I checked I still had an opinion anyway!

ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES"ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES"

his complaint was about the section the team had moved it to, not about spam.

I spend alot of time here as I'm admin and partly responsible for the running of the site. I have to be here.

You wish to build bridges and hold out the olive branch, meanwhile your openly stirring. Someone who's a committee member I would of though should know better and sometimes keep there opinion to themselves. You only delete peoples opionons on there anyway.

ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES"ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES"

his complaint was about the section the team had moved it to, not about spam.

I spend alot of time here as I'm admin and partly responsible for the running of the site. I have to be here.

You wish to build bridges and hold out the olive branch, meanwhile your openly stirring. Someone who's a committee member I would of though should know better and sometimes keep there opinion to themselves. You only delete peoples opionons on there anyway.

You have a PM in reply to the PM to me Mike. :)

Just for the record, and to make sure on your statement, was the use of "You" on your last sentence directed at me personally, or the club?

Just to reitterate to those that have just posted, after Mike, I am chilled, I dont have a problem with anyone or any club, i personally do have an issue with the amount of off topic conversation that happens and stops people finding the answers to the questions they come on here to find, as searching through so much OT comment is hard for people to find the stuff. But I guess that looks like its gonna stay that way so best if I deal with it and not get involved!

I actually commend the mods and admins on here for the amount of work they need to do to keep clearing things up and moving stuff around.

for the record it was at you on the club.

Lets just leave it for now :)

I remember the thread well :)

Happy with that and am also happy for you to delete my posts in this thread to clear up what was potentially a great thread... The ones with words in of course... my choice in car pics is definetly an opion you cant change, cause its mine not yours ;)

Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

which now looks like this:

IMG_0148.jpg

These were so inspirational that I contacted the owners to find out what the crack was :thumbs:

75hiresmodwithname.jpg

That's always been my favourite zed because its not OTT and is achievable. It's what i would like to do to mine if i had some spare cash so thats what makes it my inspiration.

See, I look at that and think "standard" - it looks really nice, dont get me wrong, but a Nismo kit and GT4's on standard ride height is not inspirational. Thats OE Im afraid. ;)

Once again, I am not knocking the car itself, just the terminology :)

So you are saying that in your opinion a 350Z cant look any better than the way it comes out the showroom?? B)

one thing about the car is it does look good standard.

i like your choices docwra, but most of them just seem to have a wheel and suspension upgrade and thats it. i think the big thing i find, is there are lots of bits off different cars that make up my dream Zed. wheels form one car, spoiler off another, front from another, etc etc.

i suppose this is what makes this thread good, lots of ideas in one place. :thumbs:

So you are saying that in your opinion a 350Z cant look any better than the way it comes out the showroom?? B)

i'm saying that that particular car is MY inspiration - hence the title. I'm not a fan of major in your face changes so the subtle beauty of that is my choice and something I would like to do to my own car.