Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

COULD I JUST POINT OUT TO THE MOD WHO MOVED THIS HERE, WHY BOTHER, ITS IN A CRAP HARD PLACE TO FIND NOBODY IS EVER GONNA LOOK HERE, THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM SUCKS, PLEASE MOVE IT BACK INTO GERERAL OR MEDIA (not photo archive bullsh#t).... BIT OF A RANT BUT THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES... MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING

I didn't move the topic but let me explain why it would have been moved. This topic is an archive of pictures of modded Zeds...... so it belongs in the photo archive section.... No?

We know how our members use the forum and 90% hit either 'view unread posts' or 'view unread inc OT' so it makes NO difference where it's posted.

Oh and if I was looking for pics of Zeds on this site then I'd go to the photo archive section anyway where (as you point out) there are less topics therefore this topic will stay higher placed for longer. ;)

I suggest you hop out your pram, pick up you rattle and carry on in the manner we have come to expect from the members here.

Peace out! :teeth:

90% hit either 'view unread posts' or 'view unread inc OT' so it makes NO difference where it's posted.

a big +1

Oh and if I was looking for pics of Zeds on this site then I'd go to the photo archive section

I remember when i first joined this is where i went for piccies :thumbs:

Ive got a stack of modded Zeds pics, but all on my old laptop - the ones of mine included.

If I ever get it working, I shall add to the collection. :teeth:

PS - WTF was Sketch going on about?

Personally I have a feeling it was about the amount of spam on here...

There was no spam when he posted that - and now he has removed all his pics - very childish!

edit: I mean no spam in this thread

Ive got a stack of modded Zeds pics, but all on my old laptop - the ones of mine included.

There was no spam when he posted that - and now he has removed all his pics - very childish!

In general....

In general....

Stop spamming the thread! :yawn:

Oh and it clearly states that the rattle was thrown as the topic was moved, no other reason.

It will be tidied to leave only pics as was planned.

Hes no great loss IMO, he did nothing but whinge about things being too expensive or calling other peoples cars tacky :yawn:

Anyone got any pics of Leemik's car? :cloud9: (and he's technically a member on here!)

I dont have any on photobucket and the ones on his site are too big to post. http://www.mike-lee.org:8000/car/volume ... /index.htm

You must have missed the one I posted in the red ones under the title of "the master" ;)

Thought that was his, but couldnt tell for sure. Prefer it when it didnt have the Nismo spoiler though, flowed better. Some much better pics on his site too ;)

Anyone got any pics of Leemik's car? :cloud9: (and he's technically a member on here!)

I dont have any on photobucket and the ones on his site are too big to post. http://www.mike-lee.org:8000/car/volume ... /index.htm

You must have missed the one I posted in the red ones under the title of "the master" ;)

Thought that was his, but couldnt tell for sure. Prefer it when it didnt have the Nismo spoiler though, flowed better. Some much better pics on his site too ;)

Ian's first post, page 1, last pic :)

Come on Chris, pay attention! Your too busy looking at 370z's mate!

Ian's first post, page 1, last pic :)

Come on Chris, pay attention! Your too busy looking at 370z's mate!

The 370 above should set him off onto a daydream ;)