Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

Think the flaming has been going on all week on here, ive been watching it all, think people should just treat the forum like everyday life if you dont like someone it doesnt mean you have to speak with them.

At the end of the day if Sketch doesnt want to apoligise thats his choice :scare: , but im pretty sure if he asks any of the offended mods for advice or help in the future it will be ignored, what goes around comes around.

Now lets get some pics up, ive seen a few mods that have had me reaching for the credit card :lol:

Sorry to make another post that will just end up being deleted, but does anyone have a picture of a silver Nismo V2 with black and red highlights on the bumpers? I saw it on my350z.com a while ago, and have trawled and trawled for hours to find it again but can't. Would be awesome if someone had it saved on their computers - seems a waste to start a thread just for this request tho :blush:

Great bitching guys :thumbs:

Flamesuit at the ready but a lot of "inspirational" cars on this thread look rather "standard" to me ........... ;)

Anyway, theres only three for me:

untitled.jpg

I dunno about you but apart from wheels & a drop, this looks pretty standard :shrug:

Its pretty standard bodyworkwise, but has SUS coilovers, Cusco toe/camber/TC arms front and back, HKS exhaust, and serious work has gone into making those wheels fit. Its definitely not standard and definitely definitely not OE though ;)

Really?? SERIOUS work?? I've seen this dodgy shoehorning of fat wheels and stretched tyres on plenty of chavved up Golfs, Saxos and Clios and it's not exactly hard. A lip roll, wheels which are actually too wide (and would be illegal with correct size tyres) and then stretching silly size tyres on to pull the tread back under the arch.

Unless you're under 20, haven't developed your own personal taste yet and are driving a Euro box I don't see why anyone would do it. It makes the car look tacky and almost undriveable!

Don't get me wrong, I like the stock look and I like a subtle kit with some tasteful wheels...but some of the stuff you've posted up is just crass!!

Oh, forgot my disclaimer...this is just my opinion!! ;)

Sorry to make another post that will just end up being deleted, but does anyone have a picture of a silver Nismo V2 with black and red highlights on the bumpers? I saw it on my350z.com a while ago, and have trawled and trawled for hours to find it again but can't. Would be awesome if someone had it saved on their computers - seems a waste to start a thread just for this request tho :blush:

This one?

2rww40g.jpg

This one?

2rww40g.jpg

No, the pic I remember was in side profile, and was a silver V2, with black/red canards and a black strip at the bottom, but also had red sections on it. It looked pretty awesome in my opinion, but can't find it anywhere now. . .maybe I imagined it. . . :blush: Thanks for trying to help tho Mark :thumbs:

This one?

2rww40g.jpg

No, the pic I remember was in side profile, and was a silver V2, with black/red canards and a black strip at the bottom, but also had red sections on it. It looked pretty awesome in my opinion, but can't find it anywhere now. . .maybe I imagined it. . . :blush: Thanks for trying to help tho Mark :thumbs:

:snack:

4057164147_2fcdf66895.jpg

4057163889_a5d5559cf4.jpg

Found this too..Evil!!

fix.jpg