Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

Surely these pics should be going in the club gallery - which to be honest is a bit limp (Although i might be using it wrong - won't be the first time!). No offence to any-one because the web-site and forums are fantastic, and invaluable to new owners like me. However, the first place you go when looking to spend some cash on your new pride and joy is the gallery (for idea's).

Just a thought - feel free to tell me to pi$$ off.

J.

COULD I JUST POINT OUT TO THE MOD WHO MOVED THIS HERE, WHY BOTHER, ITS IN A CRAP HARD PLACE TO FIND NOBODY IS EVER GONNA LOOK HERE, THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM SUCKS, PLEASE MOVE IT BACK INTO GERERAL OR MEDIA (not photo archive bullsh#t).... BIT OF A RANT BUT THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES... MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING

Don't be an Arse :thumbdown:

COULD I JUST POINT OUT TO THE MOD WHO MOVED THIS HERE, WHY BOTHER, ITS IN A CRAP HARD PLACE TO FIND NOBODY IS EVER GONNA LOOK HERE, THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM SUCKS, PLEASE MOVE IT BACK INTO GERERAL OR MEDIA (not photo archive bullsh#t).... BIT OF A RANT BUT THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND ITS JUST HIDDEN AWAY... NOT IMPRESSED... IF IT DOESNT GET MOVED ILL DELETE MY ANY POSTS IVE PUT UP AND HOPE THIS THREAD DIES... MAJORLY NOT KOOL, IF THIS PLACE ISNT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN INTEREST AND WANT TO MODIFY THERE ZED THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND ILL FIND ANOTHER ZED FORUM ON THE NET, THANKS...FOR NOTHING

Don't be an Arse :thumbdown:

+1 Take a chill pill matey - and as for deleting posts could you be any more childish??

• Like 2

Go outside, walk around the house then come back and pm me if you are not happy :dry:

:dry::thumbdown: +1. This forum is free and there is a wealth of information in here...for someone non technical like myself. If only i have known about this forum before i have spent a fortune on the Zed. It's a must join forum for all Zed newbie. :thumbs:

It's an uncool and harsh comment sketch.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, a couple of comments are appropriate, reporting threads helps us out a lot, we have a lot of reading to do. :lol:

I will tidy this thread in the morning as I agree that its worth continuing. :)

+1 It can give a lot of people ideas of different parts that are available, especially as we are a lot more conservitive in the UK :)

IMO leaving where it is in the photo archive is perfect, If I am looking for a picture thread then I would automatically go to the media section :)

Definitly keep this collection, as i had never even seen 'eyelids' before, let alone some of the wheels available.

Proper little treasure trove.

Not sure what's up with that Sketch person? :thumbdown:

Odd considering he started it?

J.

i think it was his time of the month ;)

think he was just having an off day, we all have them, he's usually a good sport ;)