Original ESR K1 exhaust + inserts, **SOLD**

Ekona

For sale, one original ESR K1 exhaust purchased from Big Phil himself! I'm sure I don't need to tell you much about this exhaust but it really wouldn't hurt to say that it really is one of the true great sounding exhausts for the 350Z, and driving through tunnels without the inserts will remain one of my favourite Zed memories forever :cloud9:

k1exhaust.jpg

350LM4.jpg

Speaking of inserts, I do also have the original inserts for this exhaust (not pictured) which have been modified to remove the sharp edges for easier insertion, and also painted matt black with high-temp paint so that they're not quite as obvious when you've got them in. The exhaust was on my car for approximately a year and was only removed as it wouldn't pass Bedford's ridiculously tight drive-by noise regs: I did successfully track it at Anglesey and Woodbridge and never had a complaint over noise. The limits were tested at 103.5dB with bungs out and 94dB with them in.

£100 secures, and collection from Braintree (home) or Stansted Airport (work) only please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump for final price reduction :)

I would just like to add at this point that because this is the original ESR version of the exhaust, it DOES NOT suffer the same fitment issues/rattling as the later Japspeed ones. I had no trouble on my Roadster at all, even with the extra brace that it has.