370z pricing

smartmove

I noted that none of the car broker type sites appear to offer discount on list price. I haven't yet been to a dealer to try and negotiate but was wondering how much movement on price I should expect. I originally planned to get a used 370z but since the MY2010 has a few improvements I could consider brand new but only if the figures work. I have a 57 plate immaculate 350z GT with 10k miles and was wondering how much cash you think I'd need to add to that on P/X to get a brand new 370z GT with the premium connect, pearl white paint and persimmon leather (if that's still available on MY2010)?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to speak to the dealer. What sites have you seen 370z advertised on? MY2010's will pretty much all be built to order, so I can see those sites saying one price until you tell them what you want and then they will up it.

Sites like new-car-discount etc.. I guess Nissan don't sell the high volumes needed to attract large discounts. I think I am just going to say to hell with it and go to the dealer and see what deal I can get on a new one. Now I've seen the black edition I am very tempted but not sure I want to wait till July to get the quartz colour. Decisions decisions, it's too stressful! ha

I paid 27370 (pounds) for my 2009 Touring/Sport edition (no Nav) with the 6MT.

I think this is a pretty good deal for Canada. (I converted it to pounds for your reference.) Just FYI for comparason for you folks in the U.K

:drive1:disguise:B):teeth::D

EDIT: The price I showed above is (what we call over here) "all-in....delivered". Which means... all extra charges (ie: taxes, dealer prep, transport, etc.) are included in that price. I just paid that and drove away.

Been conversing with a Nissan dealer on email and he told me that they currently cannot order 2010MY cars as they're not showing the order book open for them yet. He just so happened to have a "nearly new" in that he was keen to try and sell me. Is this just the dealer being a little loose with the truth to try and sell a car he has sitting on his forecourt?

smartmove: Have spoken to WLMG@Slough today and they have confirmed that the MY2010 order codes are live, and dependant on spec, deliveries can be as quick as 4-6 weeks if theres already one the right spec being shipped. If you let me know the spec/colour you are after, they have said they will run it through the computer and can give you an exact lead time :thumbs:

smartmove: Have spoken to WLMG@Slough today and they have confirmed that the MY2010 order codes are live, and dependant on spec, deliveries can be as quick as 4-6 weeks if theres already one the right spec being shipped. If you let me know the spec/colour you are after, they have said they will run it through the computer and can give you an exact lead time :thumbs:

Nice one Chris, thanks! I am after a Storm White GT, must be MY2010 so it has latest satnav etc..

I am hoping work will be quiet tomorrow so I can take my 350z to a couple of local Nissan dealers to get an idea on px value.

So Storm White GT with Nav? Manual I assume? I'll get them to run it tomorrow :thumbs:

Yes, manual please! :D

Spoken to Nissan chap and they are saying that one should be available for 9th March delivery. WLMG made a funny comment about only being avilable in Scratch shield paint atm, so just confirming we are working on the same spec, then I can give you the details that you can pass onto a dealer to order it if you want. I beleive that White is only available in Scratch shield and not normal paint, so thats what I am confirming with them.

Obvviously if you go to WLMG in Slough (bit of a journey for you), then they will try and sort you out with a good deal being from the club :thumbs:

Many thanks for checking on that for me Chris. I have just brought myself a MY2010 370Z GT with Premium Connect Nav in Storm Pearl White :) I actually got it from a more local dealer and am very happy with the deal ;) The deal was basically my current car and £15600 OTR. They expect it to be with them early March with collection on 15th March :) Can't wait! Pics when I get it :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...
Woohoo, car is with the dealer and I pick it up on Friday, can't wait! :yahoo:

Nice one bud, make sure you make a new thread with LOADS OF PICS :teeth:

Yes, I'll post up lots of pics. One thing, whats the best way to know that the car has the latest Nav in it? Is it as simple as it being touch screen?

Yes, I'll post up lots of pics. One thing, whats the best way to know that the car has the latest Nav in it? Is it as simple as it being touch screen?

Yup touchscreen is the biggest give away. Other things to note are in the armrest, there should be 3 RCA connectors and USB input. Oh and the fact that theres input for postcodes :)

The dealer finally got the news from Nissan UK that the car was involved in a recall (didn't say what for) and it would be delayed. They are now expecting delivery to the dealer towards the end of next week :( They did throw in a free first service for the inconvenience though

Anyone know what this recall may be about?