30 second night shot

Husky

Good work Husky. :thumbs:

If you have a spare flash or other light source you ought to do some light painting.

Not the squiggly stuff from the TalkTalk advert but proper light painting to "fill" some of the shadows during the 30 second exposure. Works brilliantly on long shots.

If you have a spare flash or other light source you ought to do some light painting.

Not the squiggly stuff from the TalkTalk advert but proper light painting to "fill" some of the shadows during the 30 second exposure. Works brilliantly on long shots.

haha funny you guys mention it i was contemplating doing that :thumbs::thumbs:

and it wasn't freezing but it certainly wasn't Miami :lol:

haha funny you guys mention it i was contemplating doing that :thumbs::thumbs:

and it wasn't freezing but it certainly wasn't Miami :lol:

Excellent photos - well done! I thought the atmosphere they create was a bit reminiscent of the "Hotel California" album cover.

I was also thinking about trying the light painting idea - read an article about it in Photo Plus magazine this month.

Very nice pics there Mr Dawg - I thought it was somewhere hot Miami like too ! Gotta love that polution!!

Well framed shots - I like the spikey plant adds a bit of interest! :thumbs:

(stew you can probably do a Bulb - manual mode shot - then keep it open for 30 seconds although I dont know that specific camera?) B)