Leaving the club.... :o(

R800NER

I'll pm you the essentials, but ideally would like to put this up on pistonheads and fire over the link if that's ok? I can't really turn this into a for sale thread because of the forum rules buddy :)

Why can't you just put up a for sale thread here??

Hi Richard,

First time i've logged on here for months, and I spot that you're selling my 350Z already then :teeth:

You may remember I got a Z4MC when I sold the 350Z to you. I've got rid of it already :(

It's a great car in many ways, but for a number of reasons it wasn't for me, so i've gone and got something sensible that I wont mention as it would cause embarrassment on here!

Anyway, good luck and I'm sure you'll love it, but I still have fonder memories of the 350Z than the Z4MC so think carefully................

All the best chap, dont be a stranger :)

See you back here when you decide to get a 370z in a years time :lol:

Haha, yeah I have my eye on a new 370z Convertible....I'll be back ;)

Hey Rich, Sorry to see you go. All the best for the future and at least you know ur Nismo Kit went to a good home :thumbs:B)

Enjoy the kit mate, the car looks superb back at JTS. Might see you there this year B)

Yep I'll try to get over agin this year, last year was a great day...apart from me losing my phone! :D

Hi Richard,

First time i've logged on here for months, and I spot that you're selling my 350Z already then :teeth:

You may remember I got a Z4MC when I sold the 350Z to you. I've got rid of it already :(

It's a great car in many ways, but for a number of reasons it wasn't for me, so i've gone and got something sensible that I wont mention as it would cause embarrassment on here!

Anyway, good luck and I'm sure you'll love it, but I still have fonder memories of the 350Z than the Z4MC so think carefully................

Do tell!

Hi Richard,

Do tell!

Just out of curiosity, why you didn't have the same love for the Beemer?

I'll pm you the essentials, but ideally would like to put this up on pistonheads and fire over the link if that's ok? I can't really turn this into a for sale thread because of the forum rules buddy :)

Why can't you just put up a for sale thread here??

I can, just haven't finished the advert yet. Works really busy at the moment (which is a good thing I suppose), so will fire it up when it's done.

Hi Richard,

Yeah I spent a lot of time cherishing the car and have enjoyed every minute of driving it compared with my previous cars. I am going to keep all the modifications on the car, although I would probably get a bit more money selling off the parts on here....I think the car is set off well with them on and it saves the buyer from having to fit anything themselves.

Why did you get rid of your Z4MC? Based on my current circumstances, it seems like the best choice to move to in terms of an upgrade. I am looking for something a little bit more hardcore which will keep me on my toes. The zed is great as a refined tourer and has made my daily commute much more comfy with lots of people turning heads, but I feel the need to take my driving experience to a different level of focus :)

Hi Richard,

Yeah I spent a lot of time cherishing the car and have enjoyed every minute of driving it compared with my previous cars. I am going to keep all the modifications on the car, although I would probably get a bit more money selling off the parts on here....I think the car is set off well with them on and it saves the buyer from having to fit anything themselves.

Why did you get rid of your Z4MC? Based on my current circumstances, it seems like the best choice to move to in terms of an upgrade. I am looking for something a little bit more hardcore which will keep me on my toes. The zed is great as a refined tourer and has made my daily commute much more comfy with lots of people turning heads, but I feel the need to take my driving experience to a different level of focus :)

When I sold the 350Z and bought the Z4MC, I was commuting by train to work so it was only really a weekend fun car. For a car to go out for a blast in, it was great. The S54 engine is awesome and the focal point of the car. However, my job location changed, so I started using it every day for work. The ride is bone crushingly hard, and as a commuting car in traffic, where you cant use the performance, and just have to put up with the hard ride and awkward gear change, it got really tiresome. Plus, I have a bad back, and on a longer journey no matter how I adjusted the seat, I found it very uncomfortable. It was coming out of warranty, I wasn't enjoying it, plus service and running costs were high, so it made sense to change for my own circumstances.

Plus I ran it for nearly a year and made almost £1500 on it....and that was selling back to a BMW dealer! :D

However, I'm an old fart, it is an awesome car so don't listen to me and just go for it. If you want hardcore it is probably the right car! :teeth: