370z Black Edition

Chris`I

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Im new to youre site i just been to WLMG in Slough and spoke to a guy called 'G' and his manager Abid and placed an order for my new 370z i seriousley recomend these guys as the realy know there shi%!!

100% recomend these guys.. i should be taking delivery April cant wait.

Thought id let you guys know and maybe you could fill me in on some meetings???

Congrats! Mine is due mid-March :)

Hi Guys,

Im new to youre site i just been to WLMG in Slough and spoke to a guy called 'G' and his manager Abid and placed an order for my new 370z i seriousley recomend these guys as the realy know there shi%!!

Welcome to he forum and 370 ownership :thumbs: - hope you can join us in Wales on the 22/23 May weekend - I don't want to be the only 370 owner there amongst all the 350's :surrender:

Hi Guys,

Welcome to he forum and 370 ownership :thumbs: - hope you can join us in Wales on the 22/23 May weekend - I don't want to be the only 370 owner there amongst all the 350's :surrender:

+1 - mines not landing til well after Wales meet, but get your name down. Glad you met G and Abid, they are a cracking pair of lads ;)

Have you ordered a Black Edition then? I take it you are getting it in black if you have, will be good to see one in the flesh. You getting a manual or the 7AT? Having to wait for mine as its in Quartz.

Chris - Yeah im going for a black auto 'Black Ed' cant wait!! I was also considering the quartz but Im very inpatient.. lol, I WANT IT NOW!!!!

You're a braver man than me, given there are no pics of a black one :thumbs: Depending on when you get it, I might have a quick trip down to see it B)

Hi Guys,

Yeah, your seat bolster will be taking a right hammering if no other 370's turn up! :surrender:

Chris - Yeah im going for a black auto 'Black Ed' cant wait!! I was also considering the quartz but Im very inpatient.. lol, I WANT IT NOW!!!!

You're a braver man than me, given there are no pics of a black one :thumbs: Depending on when you get it, I might have a quick trip down to see it B)

Why is he brave? Black is black..................

Why is he brave? Black is black..................

Black with smoke wheels, not sure it will go :shrug:

• 1 month later...

Chris , i know you are waiting for your baby but i thought of you as i was offered a demo ultimate spec 370z in black £5k of list price with 2k miles but 09 plate B) i test drove it in early feb and told them i may consider buying it if i was offered good money for my GT4 or a good discount when they wanted to sell it off after demo duties.

i was disappointed by the car and thought that was the end until i got a missed called from them followed by email.

so anyone who is interest should check with Toomey Nissan Basildon Essex for a good bargain.

i for one will save into 2011 and get an R35. no more big spending on the zed. SC project canned ;)

i for one will save into 2011 and get an R35. no more big spending on the zed. SC project canned ;)

Hope you have very very deep pockets if you want to run an R35. I considered one, but it has to be my daily driver which prices the R35 way out of my league purely for running costs. Oh and it doesnt fit in the garage :lol: Lovely car though, Phils was astonishing :drive1

Chris , i know you are waiting for your baby but i thought of you as i was offered a demo ultimate spec 370z in black £5k of list price with 2k miles but 09 plate B) i test drove it in early feb and told them i may consider buying it if i was offered good money for my GT4 or a good discount when they wanted to sell it off after demo duties.

i was disappointed by the car and thought that was the end until i got a missed called from them followed by email.

so anyone who is interest should check with Toomey Nissan Basildon Essex for a good bargain.

Its up at 30k just now B)

Hope you have very very deep pockets if you want to run an R35. I considered one, but it has to be my daily driver which prices the R35 way out of my league purely for running costs. Oh and it doesnt fit in the garage :lol: Lovely car though, Phils was astonishing :drive1

Seeing what i figure is now by by mid 2011 it will cost sub £40k. Basic running cost are not too far of my zed now ;) and after owning a Cerbera, tuscan s and 550BHP bugeye scooby i should know what to expect ;)

The single most important thing has been Nissans change to the DCT warranty issue. It is now covered for reasonable use and the 16k damocles sword is gone. All i need is a watertight comprehensive waranty to cover potential probs and it should be :drive1

:bangin::bangin::bangin::blackeye: Jay we were talking about the R35 not the bloody 370 :bang:

i was beginning to formulate a plan to snag a 30k GTR :rant:

This is the same car i test drove and been offered a health discount off list price :p To make it a drivers car and track capable it will cost me another 6k so it was reasonable to just move up to the R35 and the 2 baby seat s are a cobcincing argument with the mrs :teeth: