370z Black Edition

Chris`I

Yup you're right , I am sick of seeing it .... the sooner you get one and stop banging on about it the better ! ;):p

You'll have a long wait, it wont be here til July by the looks of it :lol::lol::lol:

Back to my corner - off to investigate mods :teeth:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarnies going to love this - you wanna know why you cant have Quartz like the rest of the world for another 2 months after the launch - well because they have called it the Black Edition - they decided to do the first lost in Black as its their best selling colour and hold Quartz back for later - GENIUS! :lol::lol::lol: Nissan crack me up sometimes!

Think they'v got monkeys running it! But id def be waiting to get one off those unlucky you cant show it off at wales :lol:

I think they have! Amanda would like us to have a nice new car for Wales, but I just dont think the Black with dark wheels will look right and I think the 40th Anni car should have the limited edition paint. WILL have it by next years Wales run - or else I might end up like Amy, waiting for a car forever :lol:

How many are coming to the UK?

They havent said, but its 370 in Europe in total. I would expect it would be fairly similar numbers to the 35 Anni cars.

Sarnies going to love this - you wanna know why you cant have Quartz like the rest of the world for another 2 months after the launch - well because they have called it the Black Edition - they decided to do the first lost in Black as its their best selling colour and hold Quartz back for later - GENIUS! :lol::lol::lol: Nissan crack me up sometimes!

:wacko:

TBH the car looks nothing special in black, the yellow is the best colour by far that i have seen to date. They should not even entertain the special edition in black should have been quartz with a brighter colour like the yellow or a zele type orange. Nissan are clueless on colour options!!

A 9GB hard drive? Is it the millennium again already? Didn't know they were still making them that small!

I know what you mean, does on the face of it seem stupid. However, the whole drive is 40GB (same as the GTR), but 30GB of it is for the OS and maps. Tis a bit of a token effort I agree, but I can kind of see why they have done it - cost of course! If you look at the cost of rugged traditional drives or solid state drives, it would cost a fortune to give us a decent amount of space. So as it is they go for the smallest and save a few quid - typical Nissan :lol: I'm just happy to finally see an OEM satnav from Nissan with full postcodes!

• 2 weeks later...
It's a black 370 but not a limited one. Taken at Concours d' Elegance on Sunday, borrowed from a dealer for the day, as we don't have any 370's in the club yet.

So anymore whispers about the special edition one Chris??????

Nice try bronzee - not quite a Black Edition! ;)

Nothing more to announce, the press release was issued and its just the same as 40th Anni Edition for the rest of the world. Deliery in this part of the world is April for black ones and late July for Quartz B)

It's a black 370 but not a limited one. Taken at Concours d' Elegance on Sunday, borrowed from a dealer for the day, as we don't have any 370's in the club yet.

Nothing more to announce, the press release was issued and its just the same as 40th Anni Edition for the rest of the world. Deliery in this part of the world is April for black ones and late July for Quartz B)

Ah, go on, you know you'll have to spill the beans some time. :p:p:lol::lol:

Ah, go on, you know you'll have to spill the beans some time. :p:p:lol::lol:

I will in July :lol:

Hi Guys,

Im new to youre site i just been to WLMG in Slough and spoke to a guy called 'G' and his manager Abid and placed an order for my new 370z i seriousley recomend these guys as the realy know there shi%!!

100% recomend these guys.. i should be taking delivery April cant wait.

Thought id let you guys know and maybe you could fill me in on some meetings???