370Z Roadster in Showrooms now.

ZMANALEX

Doesn't need to be sunny to have the roof down, just not raining ;) I very rarely drive mine with the roof up, no need when the heater is so good.

I'd be almost tempted if it wasn't for the fact that the interior still isn't as good as it should be, and that they've made the boot even smaller than on the 350Z droptop.

Aesthetically, it still doesn't suit me I'm afraid. IMO the rear end looks too heavy. It's a bit like Nissan have tried to make it look like it has more 'muscle'.

It jsut doesn't have the right look for me I'm afraid. SORRY :thumbdown:

As much as I hate to admit it ,but its slowly creeping up on me - I blame Ebized! :lol: There are still aspects of the softtop styling I am not 100% sure I like but then I was'nt keen on the 350 originally - funny how things work out!

I think it looks better in a dark colour for the softtop but would like to see it in that Storm white?

Even though I am zedless at the moment I love the ragtop you just dont get the benefit of hearing the engine as you do in the softtop and on a cold winter day with the sun out -there is still nothing better than the heater on , blaring out your fave tunes and blasting up and down country lanes B)

Just hope they have made the hood faster in operation and that you dont need to have the brake pedal pressed to activate!!! :angry:

Time to look at one in the flesh at a stealers - if I see one will do a mini review ;)

i'm still on the fence on these.

saw a white coupe at tesco's before xmas, had mine side by side with it.

my wife doesn't like it as much as the 350, but there were aspects i liked and others i can't decide on.

The roadster's completely different kettle of fish - they've sorted the back end out - it doesn't just look like a coupe that's had it's top chopped off and stuffed in its arse anymore B)