For Sale: JWT Pop Charger

marzman

Hi,

For sale is my JWT Pop charger. This has been on my car for approx 18months and has done about 20k miles. It has everything you need apart from the 2 self tapping screws to affix part of the heat shield. I never bothered attaching at that point as it was secure enough. But any self tappers will do.

I'll put some pics up when i've cleaned it up a bit. I wont be cleaning the filter element, as i dont think it needs it. While it looks dirty, according to this: http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpd ... G-INST.PDF It shouldnt require cleaning yet (every 50k miles is fine). That said, you can pick up the cleaning kits for around a tenner if you want to do it yourself.

With the kit you get The cone filter, the heatshield, and the mounting bracket, and printed fitting instructions. You can fit yourself in around 30 mins... its a very simple install.

£75 delivered.

Cheers

Chris.

I'm not happy, i've been waiting for one of these to come up for the past month and the day after i buy one new you sell up :rant:

:lol: To make it even worse, i removed this from my car a week ago, i just couldnt get round to putting it up...

:sorry: