Rare - White Impreza Hawkeye Spec C

rickya

Apologies in advance if this sounds rude but if you are looking for a cheap deal this is not it. This is for sale at this price because of what it is & in my opinion there are enthusiasts out there who will understand what this car is & appreciate what they are paying for. You will be hard pressed to come across a car like this again for a long time I can assure you.

This is on offer here before this car is advertised in national/web publications in the new year. I would rather sell it here to fellow enthusiasts rather than on e.g Pistonheads etc

This is a one of only a few MY06 (Reg Jul05) Hawkeye Spec C's in White in the UK & that is out of only maybe approx 1000 Hawkeye Spec's ever made. The Hawkeye shape was only in production from 2005 to 2007 & of the limited Spec C’s there are only to my knowledge, 2 in white, in the UK. I have documented this cars ownership over the past two years since I have owned it on Scoobynet. I have various threads (especially in the Southern Section) where you can find the cars development & enhancements & I am a well known member on here & with the Middx Subaru Owners Club. (MSOC)

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-sale-cars-352/804174-rare-hawkeye-spec-c-white.html#post9089774

Whatever condition you expect this car to be in, it is far far better! It has only covered approx 16k miles & was bought from Litchfield Imports & has been maintained by them ever since, with their full service history since import. Ian Litchfield knows me personally & can vouch for this car & its credentials! I believe this is the best Hawkeye Spec C in the country & especially in this sought after colour. The car is immaculate & is as near to new as possible. This side of a £30,000 Spec C RAR, there is nothing better that rolled out of the Subaru factory. After the enhancements this car has had, I would even reconsider my above statement……..

I have spent over £5,000 over the past 2 years as documenetd in the list below.

By improving on parts where costs & further research stopped Subaru at the time of production & where power & ultimate race/rally focus may have been compromised by Subaru when selling to the mass public.

Below is a list of enhancmemts over & above what a standard Spec C has

• [*:23knss17]345bhp / 400 ft/lb torque @ 1.6bar peak boost
    [*:23knss17]Over 300ft/lb of torque from under 3,000 rpm to 6000rpm
    [*:23knss17]0 to 60mph in approx 4sec
    [*:23knss17]Remapped by Rich @ Powerstation
    [*:23knss17]Hyperflow top mount intercooler
    [*:23knss17]HaywardScott 3†heat wrapped exhaust system with Miltek backbox
    [*:23knss17]Prodrive 3 port boost solenoid
    [*:23knss17]Forge Uprated Actuator-blue spring
    [*:23knss17]KN panel filter
    [*:23knss17]NGK PFR7B plugs
    [*:23knss17]Whiteline Rear 24mm adj roll bar
    [*:23knss17]Silkolene ProvS engine oil / Silkolene Silktran gearbox oil
    [*:23knss17]Motul RBF600 brake fluid
    [*:23knss17]Satin gunmetal sti alloys
    [*:23knss17]Carbon Creations mini mudguards
    [*:23knss17]Back window tint
    [*:23knss17]Front splitter-HT Autos
    [*:23knss17]Perrin wing stiffis/Rear lip spoiler
    [*:23knss17]Carbon fibre exhaust surround
    [*:23knss17]Prosport Elec Stepper gauges/Nomad Pod
    [*:23knss17]8000K HID xenon lighting
    [*:23knss17]Various Security
    [*:23knss17]Odyssey PC680 7kg battery
    [*:23knss17]Alpine Headunit / InfinityKappa 62.7i frnt spkrs
    [*:23knss17]Parrot- intergrated bluetooth phone kit
    Fitted in last 2 months:
    [*:23knss17]Exedy Racing Pink Clutch Kit -organic
    [*:23knss17]BC Coilover fully adjustable suspension -6/4 springs
    [*:23knss17]Performance Friction Z pads all round
    [*:23knss17]4x Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres in 235/45/17 – (fitted 2 weeks ago)
    [*:23knss17]Full custom alignment with 2.10 neg camber front & 1.6 neg camber rear

The Japanese STI Spec C is mechanically very different to the production STI models. Revisions over the JDM STI include:

• [*:23knss17]Revised Engine internals & Equal Length exhaust Manifold
    [*:23knss17]Twin Scroll VF36/37 Turbo with no discernable lag
    [*:23knss17]Nitride coated, cross drilled crank & ore aggressive inlet cams with 8,000 rpm redline
    [*:23knss17]Automatic intercooler water spray button
    [*:23knss17]13:1 quick rack steering
    [*:23knss17]Revised centre diff control unit with additional sensors & Auto Diff Controller
    [*:23knss17]New larger intercooler design
    [*:23knss17]6 speed uprated gearbox
    [*:23knss17]Front Sti titanium strut brace & rear Rear strut brace
    [*:23knss17]120 kg lighter than the standard STI with lightweight glass, roof, boot lid, all excess trim & sound deadening removed.
    [*:23knss17]Rally Roof vent
    [*:23knss17]Different radiator, water pump and additional engine & transmission oil coolers for improved cooling under track conditions.
    [*:23knss17]Performance revolving chamber fuel pump (anti surge)
    [*:23knss17]Stiffer chassis with revised welding & stiffer suspension turrets
    [*:23knss17]Smaller 50 litre fuel tank & Smaller lightweight battery

I will update with new pictures asap, since the BC Coilovers have been fitted, car sits lower.

Serious buyers only & test drive if you are insured to drive this car or after deposit paid. (Reg plate not included in sale)

I have had it for 2 years now & got it to the stage I wanted & now fancy a change. If it doesn't sell at this price I wont be too dissapointed & will keep it anyway, until the right buyer comes along. This is a depreciation proof classic that in my opinion in years to come will also appreciate in value such as the 22B'

Price now reduced to:

£20,495 ono

All enquiries through PM on here or email to

ricky@hindeshotel.com

DSC_0037-31.jpg

ricky11.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC_0008-31.jpg

DSC01044.JPG

DSC01791.JPG

Thanks Ian!

I would like to put the bulk of the money in the bank & start a new cheaper project. I would like to buy a classic Ver4/5 Impreza Sti Type R & use it on the track more. Its just that I couldnt bring myself to take my Spec C on the track much as it was so mint & worth more than I was willing to damage on track.

Thanks all for your kind comments :)

Yeah Iv finished it at last Chris!! Sometimes you get to that stage & know there's nothing further to do without spoiling it. I will carry on enjoying it until it sells & love the car but I also want to start something new. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reduced to £19,990

In "Total Impreza" Magazine from March 4th, WhSmiths etc

If anyones after a Spec C, my minty mint Spec C is up for sale. (Over £5k spent on parts, plus labour) Yes you can get a std Spec C for £18k, but here for a couple of thousand extra you are getting a fully sorted Spec C that will not need a penny spent on it for the next 2 years on anything (then only pads & tyres) & it has had over £6k spent on it already. Plus it is the best example in the country, show standard & one of only 2 in white in th UK (non RA), this being the first one & the only Litchfield one . :D

Subaru : Rare Hawkeye Spec C in White -MY06

Offers considered :)

Ricky

• 2 weeks later...