370Z in Black

ace

saw my first 370Z today in Black at Brentcross on the North Circular Road what a fantastic looking car everybody in the traffic were gorping at it only wish I was in it! :teeth:

Seeing one in person definitely makes an impression. I wasn't so excited about the looks when I saw them in the magazines but then I saw a Monterey Blue 370 in my town. I was gawking at his and he was gawking at my 350..........I nearly crashed :lol:

Just drove past NISSAN in Romford and saw they had a Yellow 370Z in the window it's the one with 370 written down the sides of it I'm popping in tomorrow for a closer look :teeth:

I had a good look over the canary 370 with the graphics last week at Darlington Stealership; I was sold. I'm gonna keep the 350 for another year or so......then it's 370 time. :yahoo:

I'll probably get flamed for saying this but I don't think the 370 looks as good as the 350 does. :yawn:

Agreed :)

Seen a few of them now & much prefer the 350 :)

I thought it was just me - obviously not. I'm quite dissapointed actually because I would have been quite happy to upgrade my 350 to a new 370 had it represented an all round improvement. Imo though the only benefir I can see is a bit more power and that's not enough reason for me to buy one. Going to have to be a porka I recon :drive1

I'll probably get flamed for saying this but I don't think the 370 looks as good as the 350 does. :yawn:

Agreed :)

Seen a few of them now & much prefer the 350 :)

I thought it was just me - obviously not. I'm quite dissapointed actually because I would have been quite happy to upgrade my 350 to a new 370 had it represented an all round improvement. Imo though the only benefir I can see is a bit more power and that's not enough reason for me to buy one. Going to have to be a porka I recon :drive1

+1 ................... backward step on the overall proportion of the car IMO

give the 370 model a year when there are a few around and the 350 will look dated as soon as is does the prices of the old model will freefall (you watch)

when I was a car dealer and the new SL came out with the electric hard top at first it was too radical looking then after the styling was accepted the backside fell out of the older model.

As far as I know, when you buy a 370Z your first years road tax is £750 :scare:

How come??

As from April 2010 there is a new first year tax dependant on emissions, vehicles emitting over 255gms of CO2 per kilometre will pay £950

£950!!!! ffs!!! what that for planting trees or building duck houses!! :boxing:

I've seen a 370 in GM , blue , yellow - the blue is my fave colour yes it makes the 350 look dated but agree with Trev not really my bag even if it better in everyway? Marmite again is'nt it! :shrug:

As far as I know, when you buy a 370Z your first years road tax is £750 :scare:

How come??

As from April 2010 there is a new first year tax dependant on emissions, vehicles emitting over 255gms of CO2 per kilometre will pay £950

£950 is only for new vehicles. £435 if already registered. Better get that order in quickly :teeth:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/OwningAVehicle/HowToTaxYourVehicle/DG_172916

• 3 weeks later...