2nd hand 350z parts - can get

JDM Performance

Hi guys

Just thought I'd mention that if you're after any second hand standard 350z parts then drop me a line. Our company has an office in Japan who often can get hold of 2nd hand parts for most Jap cars. It can be a bit of pot luck wether we can get hold of something but there's no harm in asking :)

Cheers

Chris

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Well, we can get pretty much anything 2nd hand, but it's just pot luck if we're able to get that specific thing at the time you need it :blush:

As for the people who've asked for stuff already:

Grab handle = non 2nd hand available at the moment - trying to get you a price for a new one which will be cheaper than price here in UK.

Wing mirror in orange = havent come up with one although we do have 2x silver and 2x blue so far.

Door trim and roof lining = nothing yet - sorry.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I'm sorry at the moment there seems to be no 350z's being broken for scrap available to us. The parts have dried up at the moment. Hopefully we'll have some more available to us soon.

Thanks

Chris

Thats what I have found. I order from Japan alot but cant get anything off an std car at the moment.

Well, still the same source, it's just that it really depends on if they have one in their jard they're breaking at the time we need some parts - it's a bit hit or miss. Recently the ones we were getting all the parts off just simply dont have anything left on it lol.

I'll do a quick look about in Japan later today to see if I can grab some more parts...

Cheers

Chris

PS: still got 2 pairs of 2nd hand wing mirrors for sale

Spoke to my contact in Japan today and they said they have these parts at the moment

Headlight complete units (not 06 type) - around £200 each

Tailight units (not 06 LED ones) - around £120 each

Rear indicator/reversing/fog units - around £100 each

Complete front bumper - standard (various colours - mostly silver or black) - around £300

Complete rear bumper - standard (various colours - mostly silver or black) - around £300

Standard side skirts - various colours - around £250 a pair

Front wiper arms complete with washers - around £60 a pair

Front wings - silver - around £175 each

Mud guard thingies - various colours - around £30 each

Various Brembo calipers - front and rear - POA

Pair of front Carpets (not the mats) - around £80

Kick plates - around £75 a pair

These prices vary all the time so this is just a guide....

Cheers

Chris

Mate, I'm after a n/s passenger side headlamp unit for my imported 2003 FairladyZ, give me a pm with price inc. postage cost.x

Also may be interested in the front and rear Brembos if its not like others I've seen, asking for an inhuman price!x

Steve

TBH the 2nd hand Brembo's from Japan aint cheap either - they're well over £1k. By contrast, for around £3k you can get a complete Project Mu race car brake set up NEW - calipers, discs and pads all round.

I looked into getting Brembo's for my own car but because of the cost I decided against it. Im going to wait till a UK manufacterer makes a kit for the Z (AP Racing springs to mind - fingers crossed). (guessing) I recon this option would be more cost effective than importing 2nd hand Brembo's from Japan...

But that said, I could always work out a price.

PM sent about the headlight.

Chris

I looked into getting Brembo's for my own car but because of the cost I decided against it. Im going to wait till a UK manufacterer makes a kit for the Z (AP Racing springs to mind - fingers crossed). (guessing) I recon this option would be more cost effective than importing 2nd hand Brembo's from Japan...

Chris

AP have already got a BBK for the Z mate. I'm sure I've seen them on US cars. many more companies make BBK too, like Stoptech, Endless, D2, Brembo itself, and more :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Chris, Not sure what you currently have available, but could you let me know if you can help with the following for my 2003 JDM:

Window control unit (electronics box right under the window switches)

Tailgate gas struts N.B. My Z has the Nismo rear spoiler, so I'll need the 'uprated' versions I've seen mentioned in other posts. The existing struts are borderline and just fail to hold the 'gate up. UK dealer has proved useless, and wants me to take a second mortgage for the standard UK spec items.

Thanks, Andrew

I think you will find the steering wheel controls are not available on the roadster due to water ingression with the roof down.

I am not 100% but i can remember this being discussed during the water sealing tests on the roof when we made the video for training nissan europe.