Ok so starting to warm to it a little now (370)

stanski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have you seen one in the flesh Rich? They look so much better in person. I really stuggled to capture it on camera when we played with one at the PH Sunday Service.

saw one at snetterton, and also at top gear mph.

their nice but when the time comes to change i doubt i'll stick with nissan, i like to go to something different. but you never know.

• 4 weeks later...
their nice but when the time comes to change i doubt i'll stick with nissan, i like to go to something different. but you never know.

Not sure I will at this rate, they are terrible at arranging me one for the weekend!! Porsche would be more than happy to give me a car on the spot :bangin: Just I know the forums wouldnt be as good as this one :teeth:

Not sure I will at this rate, they are terrible at arranging me one for the weekend!! Porsche would be more than happy to give me a car on the spot :bangin: Just I know the forums wouldnt be as good as this one :teeth:

Would you really let the lack of a good forum put you off buying a superior car? :p

Would you really let the lack of a good forum put you off buying a superior car? :p

Yes :p:lol: If a GTR would fit in my garage, then I could have a far superior car to the Zed, but alas it doesnt fit, and I wouldnt want to use one as a daily driver.

I dont see the Cayman as £15k (more like £20k with optional extras) more superior tbh, its Nissans customer service which lets them down. TBH, Nissan GB have been great so far, but I have to do some jumping through hoops which is slowing it down - or rather the rubbish weather is :lol:

Yes :p:lol: If a GTR would fit in my garage, then I could have a far superior car to the Zed, but alas it doesnt fit, and I wouldnt want to use one as a daily driver.

I dont see the Cayman as £15k (more like £20k with optional extras) more superior tbh, its Nissans customer service which lets them down. TBH, Nissan GB have been great so far, but I have to do some jumping through hoops which is slowing it down - or rather the rubbish weather is :lol:

TBH I dont see the Porsche as superior in anyway :) But then I'm not a lover of German things. Rice for life :blush:

I would say the interior of the Cayman is definately better, but a bit boring. The drive, well its much more specific than the Zed. Cant really describe it, but it just does what you tell it and does it instantly. I did find it a tad boring though, as you didnt really have to work for it which you do in the Zed. No doubt the paint will be far superior though :lol: