Gutted.......

Jak

Recieved my invite to drive a 370 at silverstone yesterday, then noticed it said over 25's only - I'm 21! :cry:

would have been well up for this aswell...... may make the call still to see if there is any way round it....

Jak

Recieved my invite to drive a 370 at silverstone yesterday, then noticed it said over 25's only - I'm 21! :cry:

would have been well up for this aswell...... may make the call still to see if there is any way round it....

Jak

Phone them mate - you never know - worth a shot - blimey wish I was 21 !! :blackeye::shrug:

It will be an insurance issue.......................

Unfourtunatly i think this will be the killer.

although because I own and insure (in my own name obviously) my 350z (i.e. large engined car) The insurace company we use at work allows me to drive any car i want (its just the excess is a tad higher if i stack one!)......... so......... there may still be a strand of hope left!

Jak

It will be an insurance issue.......................

Unfourtunatly i think this will be the killer.

although because I own and insure (in my own name obviously) my 350z (i.e. large engined car) The insurace company we use at work allows me to drive any car i want (its just the excess is a tad higher if i stack one!)......... so......... there may still be a strand of hope left!

Jak

+1 - Same with me, seen as the zed isn't the most practical of cars, on a family doo or out for a meal it'd be useful for me to be able to drive my dads A3 2.0 TDI S-line, but having looked into it his insurance comapny won't add me on until i'm 25!? WTF, I drive a 3.5 V6 rear wheeled monster!?

I'd be 3rd party via my own insurance, but he won't wear it :lol:

I'd be 3rd party via my own insurance, but he won't wear it

LOL, i wouldn't wear that either to be fair!!

You should check your insurance actually too, you may find that the third party cover on other peoples vehicle only applies if you are 25 or over.

I am fully comp on any vehicle hear at work and any we should take in now..........which is sweet! so fingers crossed for some good-un's being part ex'd soon!

Jak

Taken from the joining instructions for next Friday....

Guests Under 18 Years of Age

Guests under the age of 18 may be permitted to drive, subject to our prior authorisation.

Give them a call

Thanks matey, i will give them a call shortly me thinks, mine is for next fri-sat too!

double gutted - just tried to call and there is just a message saying thankyou fo your interest in the new 370z but this offer is now closed!

How rubbish is that when the dates are for next week!

Nevermind - i guess its just a reminder to check my emails more often and get onto things like this quicker - that said the email was only sent on the 14th!

Jak