Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Edition

nurrish

:lol:

what I meant was, when we going to be able to put those on a 350.

But I guess the answer is, never or when the model comes out.

with all this talk about the 370 I'm tempted to book a test drive too.

Not looking to change mine for at least couple of years but I think that would make a nice afternoon out and possible accademy. ;)

You can retrim your seats in virtually any colour you like. It isn't a problem for a trimmer to do. You might be surprised by the price too.... ;)

Off topic I know but I think I'll become famous for this :blush: My brain work only at night (shame I have to work in 6 hours)

If I get the leather seat re trimmed can I get them re foamed too so the shape becames more like a sport seat.

Don't really want too lose the heat and electronic movements.

:lol:

what I meant was, when we going to be able to put those on a 350.

But I guess the answer is, never or when the model comes out.

with all this talk about the 370 I'm tempted to book a test drive too.

Not looking to change mine for at least couple of years but I think that would make a nice afternoon out and possible accademy. ;)

You can retrim your seats in virtually any colour you like. It isn't a problem for a trimmer to do. You might be surprised by the price too.... ;)

Off topic I know but I think I'll become famous for this :blush: My brain work only at night (shame I have to work in 6 hours)

If I get the leather seat re trimmed can I get them re foamed too so the shape becames more like a sport seat.

Don't really want too lose the heat and electronic movements.

Like this? :)

libp4430.jpg

I think you mean adding additional bolsters on the bottom section and more support in the shoulder area?

Maybe but it would be expensive and difficult... if you move too much in your luxury executive warmed leather chair buy a CG-Lock!! You wont move anymore!!

heat... eat more beans and that will warm the seat... electric? why do you need to move it once its been set? no one else should be driving it!!

• 2 weeks later...