Nissan Race Academy Invite

introspect

Just to clarify, you have to buy or test drive a 370z to get on this day or can you actually just get your name down?

buy a 370z or GT-R to get this day, book a test drive and enter to get drawn, or there were a few places available as prizes.

So did you win it then?

The only folk I know that have done it had ordered a GTR or 370Z. And of course MrLizard who won his slot in a comp.

No, I was fortunate to get a place last min aftersomeone dropped out from another comp and I was offerered it

Just to clarify, you have to buy or test drive a 370z to get on this day or can you actually just get your name down?

buy a 370z or GT-R to get this day, book a test drive and enter to get drawn, or there were a few places available as prizes.

So did you win it then?

The only folk I know that have done it had ordered a GTR or 370Z. And of course MrLizard who won his slot in a comp.

No, I was fortunate to get a place last min aftersomeone dropped out from another comp and I was offerered it

You must have eaten these that dy!

lucky2.jpg

I got an invitation yesterday when I came home from holiday. I bought mine as an ex-nissan mangement car from a dealer in April. Guess that's how I'm in their database

Have booked the Thursday at 10.50, now I've had chance to read this, I'll try and change it to 12 on the Friday and join Maccaman

EDIT Now booked for Friday at 12 :):drive1