Anyone had one of these?

choptop

Received an e-mail from Nissan yesterday inviting me up to Silverstone for the Academy. Hurray I thought! Had taken a 370z out for a test drive recently and thought I was one of the two people who had won the draw.

Called them today and was put through from one phone to another. In the end I was told I was being put into a draw! What a cheek! Explained I had received the invite and was told they would look into it and come back to me....................still waiting :dry: Has anyone else had one of these ''e-mails'' ?

I was supposed to be taking one for a test in August but I'm still waiting for the dealer to call back :yawn:

Typical dealer!

I was at WLMG the other day in Slough, and they offered me a testdrive of their 370z sat round the back. I was in a rush so didnt take them up on it, otherwise I would have been late home from work and possibly £30k lighter :blush:

I registered for a test drive two weeks ago, they phoned me back the next day and organised a test drive for me that week. I phoned the Acocks Green dealership for details and they said they wouldn't let me test drive the car unaccompanied and the test drive would be limited to 10 mins, so I cancelled it. Even Lambo gave me a £140k Spyder for the morning FFS.... :dry:

I had a test drive at Motorline Nissan in Tonbribge and although accompanied it did last for at least 30 mins. had no trouble arranging the test drive at all.

I was also told by the salesman that the track day offer had been extended (was sept 09) so hopefully because i have ordered a Z yellow i will get an invite through... :yahoo:

If you have odered the 370 and still waiting for the invite to the race academy then contact Nissan through there website. I did this otherwise I think I would still be waiting for the invite. I would defo recommend pushing for it because its a great day out and experience.

I'm still awaiting my call back about the test drive.

I was supposed to be taking one for a test in August but I'm still waiting for the dealer to call back :yawn:

That must be Wessex, Ian. They promised to call me around July/August time for a demo as well. This is just one of the reasons why I won't be buying a Nissan next time I change.

I'm still awaiting my call back about the test drive.

That must be Wessex, Ian. They promised to call me around July/August time for a demo as well. This is just one of the reasons why I won't be buying a Nissan next time I change.

It might have been Wessex but it was the one in Bath. When the guy from Nissan phoned me he told me that Bath were the closest dealer to have a 370 to test drive.