1 week of all products discounted!

Envy Valeting

My bits turned up this morning just as I was cleaning the car, postman even comented that I look after my car as I always seem to be cleaning it :blush: I did not have the balls to tell him he was delivering more cleaning stuff :lol: I used the Red Mist and was very impressed with the results. Thanks Tim
My pleasure Andy, wait til you try the lovely shampoo...

cleaned the car yesterday, and must say i'm impressed with the wax, very easy to put on with foam pads and polished easily with the micro fibres.

found it a much easier process compared to the megs carnuba wax product which is good, but messy, and more ends up in the polish cloth and aplicator than on the car.

shine is good, but my finger doesn't glide as easily on the car, but that maybe to do with it being a hard wax, and possibly needing a few more coats. next weekend or the saturday before modified live, i'll give the red mist a go.

the big test will be when it rains and what the water beading is like.

but overall i'm well chuffed, and amazed at how far that wax goes, am wondering if i'm being to sparing with it, i did leave it on for about 30min before buffing off, and i did lime prime lite it first as well.

thanks tim for some great products at a great price.

from one very happy customer :teeth:

cleaned the car yesterday, and must say i'm impressed with the wax, very easy to put on with foam pads and polished easily with the micro fibres.

found it a much easier process compared to the megs carnuba wax product which is good, but messy, and more ends up in the polish cloth and aplicator than on the car.

shine is good, but my finger doesn't glide as easily on the car, but that maybe to do with it being a hard wax, and possibly needing a few more coats. next weekend or the saturday before modified live, i'll give the red mist a go.

the big test will be when it rains and what the water beading is like.

but overall i'm well chuffed, and amazed at how far that wax goes, am wondering if i'm being to sparing with it, i did leave it on for about 30min before buffing off, and i did lime prime lite it first as well.

thanks tim for some great products at a great price.

from one very happy customer :teeth:

Not a problem at all Rich :teeth:

Frugal is the way to go with the wax, a little goes a long way..hence saying the sample pots are great value and you'll get a lot of coverage from it. its better to use too little than too much, and if you are not sure go over again (but shouldn't be necessary if you are thorough)

Gliding fingers eh? Does the Meguiars have synthetic materials in it?

I'm glad you did it properly and used the LPL too, its the way to go if you want the best chance of the car being as good as it can possibly be.

If you wanna test the beading, spray it with water LOL.

Glad your happy, thats the main thing.

Best wishes

Tim

Mine is very 'glidey' <-----TM applied for! :teeth: but I think this is due to the sealant used below it.

Did you rebuff the paint later?

I'd imagine the red mist (being sealant) would add extra slickness to the paint.

am i right in thinking that you shouldn't add the red mist straight on as it doesn't benefit the wax.

i was going to use it next weekend (a fortnight from original waxing) ready for modified live