370z seen one sat in one started the engine!

stanski

We popped into Westway Nissan in Manchester today and lo... 370Z in that leccie Blue parked up on the forecourt.

TqXyiaBt64.jpg

we were both really really Underwelmed - thats the best way to describe it - (sorry if anyone has ordered one - no disrepect to you) but for us it just looked like a modded 350Z! Thats it end of!

That colour I love but again the mismatch in paint tone on the bumpers and body is aweful!

The interior is just too busy - too many stupid dials and buttons - too cluttered!

Is does seem bigger inside strangely and yes the materials generally looked better but.. the Faux Alcantara door trim just looked really naff and well frankly cheap.

The salesman was quite good and let us start it up - it sounded nice when blipped but very mutted actually - ffs! Its a sports car not a family saloon!

Funny he said oh there's not much difference really between the 350 and the 370 ! :bangin::dummy:

The lights are odd and date it badly! The fact that they are so near the inside of the body makes it look taller and fatter - which spoilt the line. Ok I am getting used to the roof line and yes it made the 350 look dated but no Sir 350 is far superior in overall styling - its a more pure shape the 370 is still a short ar**d Z4 :yuck::surrender:

Oh well at least we have seen one now close up. Sure it probably piddles on the 350 for handling but so what - loads of cars piddle on 350's but they look pants!

One funny thing the Azure 350 next to is 2006 plate and they want £18K for it! :lol:

One funny thing the Azure 350 next to is 2006 plate and they want £18K for it! :lol:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeebus! I paid £15000 for my 06 GT Azure with 14k 4 months ago! :surrender:

On the 370 front; It looks too squint with the high headlights.

Thats stealers for you! :doh:

Surprised you never had a wee shottie in it Stan. :drive1

We did'nt have the time really Alex and to be fair I was'nt that interested in it - this one was an Auto model - with paddles

Maybe another time just to see but I love the 350 too much to bother with it.

I was'nt that interested in it - this one was an Auto model - with paddles

:boxing::lol:

Oy Chris! you dont get the wrong idea mate :wacko: - I dont care if its auto or manual I just was'nt interested in driving it at all- far too disapointing to look at in the first place.

(Btw the paddles were not as good as yours mate - they looked like they had been styled by Lego!) :lol:;)

• 3 weeks later...

I admit the looks are a real grower, I really like the front end now. However, I still feel it looks a little chubby. But the real proof of the pudding is when you drive it. Its far more direct and precise than the 350z as you would expect. Plus you dont have to wait until the Nismo spec gets imported over for a truly satisfying Z car. Go back and ask for a test drive and trust me, you'll be grinning from ear to ear (your wallet wont tho )

I admit the looks are a real grower, I really like the front end now. However, I still feel it looks a little chubby. But the real proof of the pudding is when you drive it. Its far more direct and precise than the 350z as you would expect. Plus you dont have to wait until the Nismo spec gets imported over for a truly satisfying Z car. Go back and ask for a test drive and trust me, you'll be grinning from ear to ear (your wallet wont tho )

You have experience of both models? - please tell us more :)

I cant even think about it mate :scare: - my other half is expecting a baby in January I have just about decided not to sell my Zed !!

Yes it will probably run rings around the 350 but considering it has less boot space than my MR2 Roadster did and just doesnt grab me enough to consider changing - rather go for the G37 coupe/convertible in the future :D But if your going for one - good luck with it and make sure you post plenty of pictures on here for the rest of us! B)