15% off detailing products

Envy Valeting

Hey all, in light of the Envy Valeting competition here is an incentive to get shopping...15% off at www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products.asp

Just enter the code "350Zforum" at checkout to get discounted (without the quotes of course :))

I recommend the Dodo Juice Red Mist and/or the Red Mist tropical if you want a wipe on/off quick product for shows and protection.

The Mequiars Quick Detailer is also excellent.

Happy shopping, and 1 week only limited offer.

Best wishes

Tim

Have you got any Lime Prime in Tim.

I found the Red Mist a pain to remove,don't know if I'm using it right.

I have 1 of the 250 ml bottles left..just been and checked:)

I'd not want to sound like a knob but possibly you are not using the RM quite right but you do have to be quick ie spray then wipe really fast, especially on hot days.

Personally I prefer the tropical formula where you have time to spray, catch your breath then wipe but it also is for fast application.

Do you do wooden pots on SN?

I know nobody needs a wooden pot but I want one! :p

Fancy that and trying LPL.

Also anything really worthwhile having on a white car Tim?

I have loads of LPL mate both in the 250 and 500ml sizes Stew.

Wooden pots of SN....just sold a 2nd hand (barely used) one on behalf of a customer for £45 would you believe?

If you want one I can get you one as I have to place an order before ZedFest. I have it and like you say it looks great.

White cars...well the current formula of Light Fantastic (Dom told me this) is the old original V1 formula of SN, which is now V2 formula so you are getting what was the premium wax for less wonga ;)

Hi mate, I can't seem to find the 5ltr bottles of jubbly bubbly on your site, its only showing the 800ml bottles.

R

Hi there, thats my mistake as I have run out of the 5 litre ones and Espuma who make it (only) for me are on annual shut down.

If you dont mind 5 litres in a hand labelled bottle (ie no correct label that you see on the 800ml bottles) I can pour you 5 litres out of the 25 litres I have in my van?

Its £16.95 for 5 litres but it does trigger the £6.99 shipping as its above 2 kg. Thats the bad news, but the good news is that shipping rate is good to 25kg so keep shopping and postage wont cost you anymore.

If you do want the bubbly jubbley let me know your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.

Best wishes

Tim

Do you do wooden pots on SN?

I know nobody needs a wooden pot but I want one! :p

Fancy that and trying LPL.

Also anything really worthwhile having on a white car Tim?

I have loads of LPL mate both in the 250 and 500ml sizes Stew.

Wooden pots of SN....just sold a 2nd hand (barely used) one on behalf of a customer for £45 would you believe?

If you want one I can get you one as I have to place an order before ZedFest. I have it and like you say it looks great.

White cars...well the current formula of Light Fantastic (Dom told me this) is the old original V1 formula of SN, which is now V2 formula so you are getting what was the premium wax for less wonga ;)

Give me a shout if you get a wooden pot of V2 in to sell and I'll take it. ;)

Thant's interesting about the light fantastic.... GF has a white car arriving end of september so I'd like to get it done as soon as it arrives. My products are geared towards darker paint generally.

Is Lime Prime good? I do have Menz polishes etc but thought the LPL would be good on the Zed as a spruce up when a polish isn't needed. I was going to get the L too just to have.... :blush:

I currently don't have any Dodo products so need to see them at their best! :thumbs:

Hey Stew...no Dodo...you are missing out!

OK Lime prime was their original delve into the world of pre-wax cleansers and personally its the one I use the most. I have access to Dodo, Zymol and Swissvax. I describe it as follows when asked... its like Dodo have taken the HDCleanse and Cleaner fluid, looked at both then improved on them to make Lime Prime. The reason I use so much is 2 fold 1) Works so well 2) Economics. I use a LOT of pre wax cleanser. Dodo is £13 odd, Swissvax is £20+, and the HDC is astronimical!

My advice would be to get both and I use them as such:

If the paint has been corrected or looks pretty perfect then LPL

If the paint has room for improvement/ or less than perfect use LP

When working the LP or the LPL I normally use my Porter Cable and as such you cleanse the paint but you also get an element of correction as the LP is mildly abrasive, but then so are the pads you use.

On softer Nissan paint I feel you could get quite a good result with the LP. It certainly does a good job on Mitsi Evo paint :D

If you want me to order a pot of the SN wood, or the Light Fantastic then I will. The way the Dodo is going off the shelves tonight I'll be sold out tomorrow in all seriousness :headhurt:

I do recommend however like all decent detailing product manufacturers state, that to get the best results out of a pot of wax you really do need to do the prep work and use a pre-wax cleanser...but you know that already.

Best wishes

Tim

Thanks for the honesty Tim.

You're a good salesman! ;)

I'm sold on LP and LPL. Think I'll get the big bottles!

I'm not a wax hound, I really think that it adds a little rather than a lot to the finish. I just fancied the SN and thought if I'm getting it I might as well get a wood pot to be bling! Plus the refill option is tempting me more towards that as the recipe is changed it means you are up to date without breaking the bank each time.

PM sent. ;)