The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

That's the only problem they don't travel easyly!!

True, though the issue was actually space for the viv in the house I've moved in to rather than space in a van! Luckily I was able to rehome her with her own viv etc through the breeder I'd got her from originally and knew she was going to a good home where they already had a couple rep's.

I miss her... but I really don't miss having to keep the locusts and other bugs to feed her! ;)

Ok, I don't have her any more, but the name she was given before I had her was Cornflake and I called her Flakey. She would be about 3 years in the photo and was about 15 to 16 inches tip to tip.

Her fave things in the world were locusts for dinner, and soaking up the rays under her heat lamp most of the day, which is exactly what she's doing here! :-)

DSC_1394.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some pictures for this thread! Here are the 13 animals in the house...

Poppy the Staffie

Poppy3.jpg

Poppy2.jpg

Poppy.jpg

Fred the bearded dragon

Fred1.jpg

Fred3.jpg

The poor locust hadn't a clue what was about to hit it...

Fred2.jpg

Fish & Chips the gerbils

Gerbils.jpg

Two miror carp, two goldfish, two oranda and some tiddlers

Fish.jpg

Had a bit of sad news yesterday. Mike posted up on this thread that his wife was doing some work for the PDSA.

http://www.sponsormebetter.org.uk/

I clicked on the link and thought it was a pretty good charity. When animals are sick, instead of taking them away form loving owners that cant afford the vets bills they sponsor them so they can remain in loving homes.

I sponsored a cat called Millie, hence the letter. Unfortunately she was beyond help and had to be put to sleep. I am now sponsoring a cat called Richie who requires about £50 per month due to a heart condition. Very worthwhile IMO. :)

• 3 months later...

R.I.P Monsieur Jaques...some kind soul brought him to our door this evening, (In a Toys R US bag - I'm hoping we can laugh about that bit soon :) ) He'd been knocked down but thankfully looks like it was immediate and he didn't suffer. Its just so SAD :bang:

We're going to miss our furry hot water bottle :byebye:

Name: Jack = Monsieur Jacques to you!

Make: Feline

Model: Ex Dundonian Street Cat now chilaxin in the burbs

Likes: terrorising the Persian next door and bringing home 'presents'

Dislikes: Children

007.jpg

R.I.P Monsieur Jaques...some kind soul brought him to our door this evening, (In a Toys R US bag - I'm hoping we can laugh about that bit soon :) ) He'd been knocked down but thankfully looks like it was immediate and he didn't suffer. Its just so SAD :bang:

We're going to miss our furry hot water bottle :byebye:

Name: Jack = Monsieur Jacques to you!

Make: Feline

Model: Ex Dundonian Street Cat now chilaxin in the burbs

Likes: terrorising the Persian next door and bringing home 'presents'

Dislikes: Children

007.jpg

:byebye::cry::byebye:

That's really sad Vik. At least someone brought him back to you though.

Here's my cat Jager (named after the drink jagermeister)

She's a year old and an absolute fruit cake, she likes nothing more then jumping in the neighbours cars, bringing home live birds and "playing" with them infront of the histericaly screaming girlfriend,

She also goes out for a whole weekend and returns back sunday morning looking like shes had a dirty weekend away in blackpool lol

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

and heres my fish, in order of appearance:

Winston, Soap, Franz, Lenny, and Clinton the clingon

• Like 1