The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Name: Jaggs

Make: Dog

Model: Red Boxer

Likes: going for walks, eating whatever he can, getting in bed with me when zoes out even though he's not allowed :lol: following me around like a lost sheep, bringing toys when you walk through the door and shaking his stump, climbing on me when im trying to eat my dinner or watch tele (he still thinks he's a puppy even though he weights about 4 stone)

Dislikes: the hoover, being brushed and bathed and hates the hair dryer.

inhoodi.jpg

phonepics009-1.jpg

phonepics016-1.jpg

phonepics014-1.jpg

phonepics006-1.jpg

I love Boxers!!!

When Roxy was a puppy we had her out a walk and a big daft Boxer actually boxed her (I didn't realise thats why Boxers where called Boxers until that moment haha) it was quite funny, she kind of done a 360 back flip... but she's learned to live with it and just bites tails now lol...

I should get a Boxer ;)

Name: Jaggs

Make: Dog

Model: Red Boxer

:)

Beautiful dog and yes one of the most intelligent breeds imo

cheers pal :blush:

Shire

You have a dog born 25 May ........ I have a son born 25 May

You have a wife ( :blush: sorry gf) named Zoe ..........I have a sister named Zoe

Youre in construction ....................So am I

You have a nice Z ........................So do I

:scare: scarey

Aaw, some lovely pets there. Sooo cute.

Bruce, he's a Bearded Dragon about 12 months old.

Now that's something a bit different. Very cool.

Hes a star, About 20" long now I think. Normally happy to be handled, climbs around shoulders and runs across the floor when out of his tank, though he has gone and hidden behind the telly a couple of times..... Most folks are a bit cautious until they realise he's about as agressive as a throw cushion.

He's not too dim either, recognises food tubs and will take food gently from your hand. His throat changes colour when he's showing off and he will puff it out if he wants to be left alone.

Need plenty of care as babies but not too bad once adult. Native to australia ( hence Bruce ).

Bruce, he's a Bearded Dragon about 12 months old.

Lovelly temperament and very chilled (a bit too chilled) he's my sig.

Whenever I see your avatar it makes me miss the dragon that I had. She was a rankins so a bit smaller than yours, around 15" I think. The typical sandy orange/yellow colouring. Such a funny character. She loooooved a juicy locust for dinner. Unfortunately the vivarium was just too big to take with me when I moved so she got rehomed with the viv :(

Whenever I see your avatar it makes me miss the dragon that I had. She was a rankins so a bit smaller than yours, around 15" I think. The typical sandy orange/yellow colouring. Such a funny character. She loooooved a juicy locust for dinner. Unfortunately the vivarium was just too big to take with me when I moved so she got rehomed with the viv :(

That's the only problem they don't travel easyly! Tho I do know someone who built a small viv for a tarantual and a giant millipied in the back of their car for shows.... great anti theft device!