The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Biggy - Jager's so cute...she looks a right wee menace :lol:

Menace is an understatement, i've had to go to the neighbours house once to try and get her out of one of there cupboards! :lol:

Hehe - Jack used to go and climb up into our neighbour's fireplace up their chimney and go sleep on their bed :bangin::lol:

Thanks for all the notes of sympathy folks...we know it will stop being so raw soon and we are in a sad way pleased he didn't suffer and we knew what had happened :shrug:

now lets have more piccies of gorgeous pussies :thumbs:

Name: Levi

Make: Cat

Model: little rascal

Likes: sleeping, being a nuisance and sitting on the window sill watching the world go by

Dislikes: being aggrivated, woken up and having his belly tickled

levi mid yawn

88935b7a.jpg

f8d057c6.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hes a cracker, is he a miniture? ive got a miniture black and tan girl whos 15 months now! be sure to be consistent in obedience training as they are known for being hard to train!! mind you it doesnt help when my wife lets her away with murder! :lol:

Hes a cracker, is he a miniture? ive got a miniture black and tan girl whos 15 months now! be sure to be consistent in obedience training as they are known for being hard to train!! mind you it doesnt help when my wife lets her away with murder! :lol:

Yeah he is, hopefully wont be too difficult just need to be firm :lol:

while on the topic of our pets, I'm doing a sponsored walk for the Dogs Trust, any donations are very much appreciated.

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to our JustGiving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/TeamFlower

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Dogs Trust and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. We hope you'll join us in supporting Dogs Trust.

Thank you

So...Jack has been gone three weeks- his ashes will come home tomorrow so he can play in the garden forever :)

I had empty nest syndrome :dummy: so I went to the shelter to get a fur fix and met 'Tuppence' :doh: ...he's now called Dougie :thumbs: We homed him this week-its a bit of a bitter sweet experience homing another animal so soon but nothing will replace Jackus Spraticus :shrug:

Name: Dougie aka Fangs

Make: Feline

Model: Dundonian street cat

Dislikes: Being told "no" he actually thows temper tantrums and runs away chuntering to himself

Quirks: Is a bit 'glaikit' :wacko: ...'special' to you southerners, is immune to catnip :shrug: and talks non-stop

4827639848_2dcf13679e_b.jpg

4827640806_db7396dd1d.jpg

Iv got two beagles and they can be a right hanfull to be honest but they are really soft and really good with other dogs. Only problem is now and again they decide to chase rabbits and I can't get them back :angry: . But apart from that there great pets and I definitely wouldn't swap them for anythin else.

vik, nice kitty :teeth:

he looks very much like a cat that comes and visits us,well it seems like it's our cat now as he's there first thing in a morning, back at dinner and tea, sometimes sleeps in a armchair for hours on end, yup i think we have a cat :lol:

found it's real name out the other day (only lives at the other end of our street) they have called him 'salem' :surrender:

vik, nice kitty :teeth:

he looks very much like a cat that comes and visits us,well it seems like it's our cat now as he's there first thing in a morning, back at dinner and tea, sometimes sleeps in a armchair for hours on end, yup i think we have a cat :lol:

found it's real name out the other day (only lives at the other end of our street) they have called him 'salem' :surrender:

:) I announced his arrival in my office with "Who wants to see my new pussy?" - one of my colleagues choked on his coffee :lol:

Its amazing how cats adopt you...Dougie literally jumped on me in the shelter so I couldn't say no really ;)

We toyed with witchy names - 'Gobolino' & 'Grimalkin' but would sound a bit daft standing at the back door...ditto 'baw bag' which was one of Gary's suggestions :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about the kitten :( My parents just had their cat knocked down on the road :(

Here is our pet (cat or dog is not suitable at the moment because we are in a 2nd storey appartment). He's a long haired Syrian hamster. Cost me £8.50! Poor little bugger is only has a life expectancy of about 2 years - he's about 6 months old now :scare:

I'm sure the cats would love him but beware his name is Wolverine!

th_SDC13858.jpg

SDC13622.jpg

SDC13721.jpg

SDC11858.jpg

• 1 month later...